Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,026 members, 7,931,530 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (55203 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by nigerianvenom(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
5p1naz:
first pic. Amaechi is pregnant.... who get the baby??

Na wike get d belle
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
ZACHIE:

For all the disagreement we all had with GEJ, nobody called him monkey,ape ,goat or use bodily abuses on him.
The way some folks abuse Obasanjo and PYO with this ape thing calls for sserious rebuttal.
And yes, such frontal denigration of elders is a function of home training deficiency. No apologies please.

You are a BIG fool and a bloody hypocrite
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by piagetskinner(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
ZACHIE:

For all the disagreement we all had with GEJ, nobody called him monkey,ape ,goat or use bodily abuses on him.
The way some folks abuse Obasanjo and PYO with this ape thing calls for sserious rebuttal.
And yes, such frontal denigration of elders is a function of home training deficiency. No apologies please.
I agree with u.. the dude lacks proper up-bringing
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ZACHIE: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
himkers:

You are a BIG fool and a bloody hypocrite
King Solomon, All Wise,All Knowing,
Speak my Lord,when did the opposition use such vile lingo on your Master that we may ask fire to burn the up.
Modafuka, tell me one instance any APC Official referred to Mr. President ad an Ape....
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by dougivilla(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
ZACHIE:

King Solomon, All Wise,All Knowing,
Speak my Lord,when did the opposition use such vile lingo on your Master that we may ask fire to burn the up.
Modafuka, tell me one instance any APC Official referred to Mr. President ad an Ape....
What does dumbo jumbo imply? When Okorocha made a song calling GEJ and PDP onyeoshi, I'm sure you were on sabbatical!!

Maybe we should hence forth refer to Baba once chance as "moronic semi-illiterate nomadic certificate less tyrant. Mr senseless, who replaces Mr clueless, how about that?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Olorun ju won lo,baba ni gbogbo wa dibo fun,as for Jonathan,ile lo lo tara ra
Haaaaaagbabia kaooooooo!!!!!!
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by tirex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Decryptor(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
yibobasher2:

Is that the same gun used to kill your father in biafra war?

My father survived the biafran war. He slew alot of wide-nosed ewedu yorubastards. I guess your father is sick and roaming the streets of your village now. By the way, how is life in burundi? Have you eating relief corn meal from UN today?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by anigold(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mization:
Pictures of President elect Buhari's transition team.

@Lastpic President Buhari has the right joke for the moment that gets a hearty laughter.

The same set of folks destroying our country since 1960...
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by yibobasher2: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Decryptor:

My father survived the biafran war. He slew alot of wide-nosed ewedu yorubastards. I guess your father is sick and roaming the streets of your village now. By the way, how is life in burundi? Have you eating relief corn meal from UN today?

I'm not telling you to explain to me how your father and kinsmen where gruesomely murdered during biafra war. I know it has always been a dark period in the past of all you Osu progenies. It is quite unfortunate that you're making me bring up this issue that saddens your heart.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Look @ the way OSINBANDE is laughing because he knew buhari will die and he will take over government. Well, goodluck to him!

May God fix the brain of any mumu that will quote me.

Lmao!
Guy, you sick pass malaria patient.
I can't laff.
I m sure your brain is undergoing fixing by now
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by lawal28c: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2015
aguiyi:
osinbajo looks like a baby ape in the last pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.ur fada dey wish 2 b dat baby ape oooo bt unfurtunitaly none of his generation go reach d level wey dat baby ape dey.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by davinchi86(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2015
it wil be so bad if buhari cant change dis country
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2015
All GMBITES, we shall see. You shall be disappointed. I can assure you that.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Johnnoo(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2015
ZACHIE:

Guy, you're mean undecided
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2015
ZACHIE:

And that baby ape will rule over your head.
Well,I no blame you. Na your papa and mama I blame. Dem no teach you wella
ur head is sick,shey pesin no fit joke or express imsef again, without getting abused?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
lawal28c:
.ur fada dey wish 2 b dat baby ape oooo bt unfurtunitaly none of his generation go reach d level wey dat baby ape dey.
..yu ar attacking a simile,if it was a metaphor then I won't blame yu.... ur fada no put yu through skul?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ZACHIE: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
jordantee:
ur head is sick,shey pesin no fit joke or express imsef again, without getting abused?

Oh. That was a joke. And for that,my head is sick?
Hmm.
I leave you to you.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by disumusa: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
ibo when will you stop hate,jelious,envy.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2015
What ever happened to young people... All is see is old men
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2015
resdan:
Animal in human skin animal can't dash me human right!!!!Gej till 2023
yu are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by hope4nigeria(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2015
efilefun:

anything you wish GMB I wish your entire generation the same.

The proud son of a Palmwine tapper, you may never reach his level till you die so why hating on him??

MAY? pls correct that word. none of his hate genetation can ever near amaechi level till world end.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by jaybee(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Uhh! Then d reports of a "19 man" transition committee being bandied around is inaccurate?
You are right. It's a 19 man committee.
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Why are people always laughing around Buhari? is he that funny?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by HouseT: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well.....i wonder why some people just take delight in raising insult on our new elected leaders...The earlier these haters understood the meaning of leadership the better for our community..leadership is not all about fine stature in pictures and handsome president..in fact those we think are fine enough to lead us are the worst which had led us to this present state....ls it a crime to have a small stature?..if you don't like your vice president and you go about typing gilbrish because he is of small stature..then all you are saying is that God made a mistake....mocking a person's stature is tanamont to mocking his maker (GOD)..Presidents and vp are chosen by God and when their time is over he replaces them...God usually uses those things of low reputes and disdained values to confine the wise...please note that their is no perfect person on earth.These are Nigerian's current leaders appointed by God to make impact with the little available funds at disposals.we must accept them...they deserve our love and respect..They also have their name to protect and history in making which is what is propelling them to work and achieve greater results than the last administration..We should be participant and involve in this nation building of our great country by our prayers. And by God's mercy and grace we shall all experience a new Nigeria of constant power supply,employment for the youth,good roads,corruption free nation and Peace to for all.(Shallom).
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by jpphilips(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Their names are
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by doctokwus: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You are right. It's a 19 man committee.
Do u know if anybody has been able to identify tam and d other absentee in the pics because I have not seen any report today of him being absent at d inauguration of the committee?
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Do u know if anybody has been able to identify tam and d other absentee in the pics because I have not seen any report today of him being absent at d inauguration of the committee?
NOPE!
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
eleko1:
sad.Bia IYA.Nah wen U won trek go OTUOKE for Mama peace
hello hello tongue grin
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by eleko1: 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
wink Happy weekend.How body?
notoriousbabe:
hello hello tongue grin
Re: President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 9:34pm On May 02, 2015
eleko1:
wink Happy weekend.How body?
I think you know who dey talk abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.