Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose (942 Views)

Ekiti Corpers Lets Know Ourselves / Ekiti Corpers / After NYSC What Next ? Corpers Be Your Own Boss.learn How To Make Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by OgaInnocent(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is a humble plea to the people-oriented governor of Ekiti state, His Excellency, Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Sir, please we I understand the situation on ground that the allocation of Ekiti state may not be friendly.

But please sir, Ekiti corpers are not really happy. They are not doing any extra job for survival. They only depend on 19,800 from FG for feeding. Imagine a corper passing out without boasting of any savings. It is shameful.

Sir, if you can give Ekiti corpers the much-ardoned 50,000 naira state allowànce (5K per month, for 10 months), it will go a long way for the corpers, and we will appreciate you. Even if it warrants reducing it to 30,000 (3K per month) there is no problem sir.

Sir, 2013 batch C left and were not paid. 2014 batch A left and were not paid. 2014 batch B will soon be leaving, 2014 batch C is on ground. 2015 batch A is about coming.

Sir, E jor, E mabinu, what is actually the fate of the corpers

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
OgaInnocent:
This is a humble plea to the people-oriented governor of Ekiti state, His Excellency, Governor Ayodele Fayose.

Sir, please we I understand the situation on ground that the allocation of Ekiti state may not be friendly.

But please sir, Ekiti corpers are not really happy. They are not doing any extra job for survival. They only depend on 19,800 from FG for feeding. Imagine a corper passing out without boasting of any savings. It is shameful.

Sir, if you can give Ekiti corpers the much-ardoned 50,000 naira state allowànce (5K per month, for 10 months), it will go a long way for the corpers, and we will appreciate you. Even if it warrants reducing it to 30,000 (3K per month) there is no problem sir.

Sir, 2013 batch C left and were not paid. 2014 batch A left and were not paid. 2014 batch B will soon be leaving, 2014 batch C is on ground. 2015 batch A is about coming.

Sir, E jor, E mabinu, what is actually the fate of the corpers

Cc: lalasticlala

Guy no reason that matter o! I dey save wella. After this election I know wetin don dey my account. The best thing we can do is to forget about this state allawee of a thing. Its unfortunate that we corp members are slaving away and there'll be no enumeration at the end of the day.
Re: Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by jascon1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
coollabman:

Guy no reason that matter o! I dey save wella. After this election I know wetin don dey my account. The best thing we can do is to forget about this state allawee of a thing. Its unfortunate that we corp members are slaving away and there'll be no enumeration at the end of the day.
sharraap there, mumu. wetin you day save? 18k na u day save abi na 5k. ppl day talk u self day come out. are u supposed to be serving at this age? you should be hiding so that they will not eject you out of service on account of your falsified age
Re: Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
jascon1:
sharraap there, mumu. wetin you day save? 18k na u day save abi na 5k. ppl day talk u self day come out. are u supposed to be serving at this age? you should be hiding so that they will not eject you out of service on account of your falsified age

Werey! Mad man grin
Re: Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by jascon1(m): 4:26am On Apr 30, 2015
coollabman:

Werey! Mad man grin
ashawo underage
Re: Let Ekiti Corpers be happy: An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Fayose by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2015
jascon1:
ashawo underage
Werey! MaD man grin

(1) (Reply)

Dec Alawee Akwa Ibom Batchb Stream1 Corpers / NYSC 2016 Registration/mobilization Requirements For Graduates / How True Is It That There Will No Stream 2 Nysc Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.