Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction (902 Views)

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by dean2725: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2009
By Akinwunmi King
Daily Independent
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/3/712.html

A Lagos-based pastor, Oladapo Momoh, of Jah Assembly, Lawanson, has stated that the country will before the end of the year, witness the death of another governor, after that of Yobe State Governor, Mamman Bello Ali.

The pastor in an exclusive interview with Daily Independent said: "The Lord gave us the vision on December 31, 2008. He said the country will witness the death of two governors in 2009. Though, we prayed for the prediction to be averted, God insisted it was bound to happen.

"On the day Governor Mamman Alli of Yobe State died, members of the church remembered the vision, and started calling to inform me that one governor had died. But, I told them that the word of God is His bound, he always brings it to fulfilment," Momoh said.

According to him, "we have witnessed one of the deaths and definitely, we have one more to go. Before the end of the year, we are going to witness the death of another governor.

"God did not, however, reveal the name of the next governor to die. Momoh insisted that God has reasons for whatever he does, so we can't blame him because he knows best," he added.

Speaking on former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his vice, Atiku Abubakar's recent parley, the cleric explained that their parley would never yield any good fruit.

"People are thinking that something good will emanate from their reunion, but whoever reason that way is deluding him or herself.

"Atiku has already moved to a path of destruction. For him to go back to someone like Obasanjo, he has made the greatest blunder of his life. The only reason they have summoned him is to punish him for what he has done to PDP, but he has failed to realise this.
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by BOSS7: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2009
These guys are the new political correspondents while the heaven's watching.
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by mustafar1: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
political analysts grin Psychic readers
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by oderemo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2009
Jah Assembly

the assembly of soothsayers .
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by dean2725: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
no one likes to be reminded about death especially when you are not only rich but also a first man of a state who have almost everything at his disposal. But this is word of God right here lipsrsealed
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by oderemo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2009
But this is word of God right here

which GOD?
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by dean2725: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
ode remo:

which GOD?
haha!
God naa grin grin
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by lucabrasi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
at least atiku has been warned thank GOD for him,lets see if he takes to it
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by otokx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
some people just dey yarn.
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by olanajim(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
Does it take a cleric to tell us that "Wontiku'' is commiting political suicide by offering himself to be used again?
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by Eziachi: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
How can that be difficult to predict?
A bunch of obesed men with akamu for breakfast
Pounded yam, gulder and isi ewu for lunch
Amala, Tuwo with guiness stout to wash it down for dinner and no exercise regime.
They are all walking time bomb.
A nation where being fat is an evidence of good living and encouraged and celebrated.

As for Atiku, his middle name is destruction.
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by banom(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
All these predictors/prophets, we have never heared anything good and promising from you people, Every time God said that this death, accident, fairliure or anything very terrible will happen,

[/b]Na so this una god( God) hate Nigeria reach ?[b]
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by dean2725: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2009
dean2725:

By Akinwunmi King
Daily Independent
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/3/712.html

According to him, "we have witnessed one of the deaths and definitely, we have one more to go. Before the end of the year, we are going to witness the death of another governor.
haha!!!!
na race?
Re: Cleric Predict: One More Governor To Die, Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction by dean2725: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2009
banom:

All these predictors/prophets, we have never heared anything good and promising from you people, Every time God said that this death, accident, fairliure or anything very terrible will happen,

i remembered a pastor from ibadan claimed sometime july last year that he has a revelations from God that yar'adua's vision 2020 will come to pass, that Nigeria will be great by 2020 (i said may be pastor is seeing too much holy spirit). One thing that he said that have been confirmed was about Obama b4 the US election. He said  obama will win the presidential race convincingly but will be kill b4 the end of his tenure (this i hope will not come to pass). i hate all these "i see","i saw" pastors but i start to be convinced when some of their vision come to pass. damn!!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Moves To Reclaim Lead In Education / Nigerian Generals Trapped In New York Lift / Atiku Abubakar, Fawehinmi’s Son Boost Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.