Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,306 members, 7,977,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused (985 Views)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / My Gf And Her Mum Got Me Arrested By Her Mum For Jilting Her Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by mightycrown1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Three years ago, I was due to get married. I met my ex at the university and when I took him home, my parents weren’t impressed with him. They didn’t like the fact that he came from a poor background but I didn’t care. I agreed to marry him when he raised the topic. A few weeks to the wedding, we had a heated argument.

It was my fault as my family’s disapproval and lack of enthusiasm about the wedding stressed me out. I stormed out of his flat but came back that evening only to find him in bed with another woman. He’d gone out after our row, got drunk and picked her up. I was shocked. He blamed me for what he did and told me he didn’t feel like getting married. I was gutted but after three years, I’d more or less moved on. Now he shows up wanting us to try again. I could learn to love him if it’s worth it.

what should she do?
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Are you gay?
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
forged story

would av advice if it was real.

come next time
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by StPete: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
You’re a guy so why post this as if it was you?
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by Calebosko(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
he loves you,marry him,its hard for a man to leave a girl he truely loves,men are not ladys who can refall inlove with another man easily especially if he is rich,

besides those men above me a all theif,i thought i was the first to coment before they detrone me tru tribunal in court,so am goin to report to ICC,
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by FLAWLES(f): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lie Lie stories just too full Romance sec
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
You're gay.
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by Nokiae5: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Are you gay?
tongue almost my But since you've asked no p grin
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by mightycrown1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Are you gay?

no bi me the tin happen to o
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by naija4all(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
mightycrown1:

Three years ago, I was due to get married. I met my ex at the university and when I took him home, my parents weren’t impressed with him. They didn’t like the fact that he came from a poor background but I didn’t care. I agreed to marry him when he raised the topic. A few weeks to the wedding, we had a heated argument.

It was my fault as my family’s disapproval and lack of enthusiasm about the wedding stressed me out. I stormed out of his flat but came back that evening only to find him in bed with another woman. He’d gone out after our row, got drunk and picked her up. I was shocked. He blamed me for what he did and told me he didn’t feel like getting married. I was gutted but after three years, I’d more or less moved on. Now he shows up wanting us to try again. I could learn to love him if it’s worth it.

what should i do?
my advise is for you to take an insecticide and drink so as to dilute this story into your system.
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by mightycrown1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
naija4all:
my advise is for you to take an insecticide and drink so as to dilute this story into your system.
WILL THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by mightycrown1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
FLAWLES:
Lie Lie stories just too full Romance sec
CAN YOU FORM ONE?
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
sound lyk a movie script
Re: He’s Back After Jilting Me, Now she is Confused by mightycrown1(m): 5:31am On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:
sound lyk a movie script
NO, IT'S REAL

(1) (Reply)

Should She Consent For An Arranged Marriage? / Why Are Guys Players And Girls Bitches / Top 8 Ways To Say "I Love You" Without Using Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.