Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (46856 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by satura: 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
marqueetim:
I always thought about this, especially when people are thanking God when numerous people die or are unsuccessful and only a few survive. I can't question the existence of God because somebody definitely created the universe. But why is things these way?
Let's say we in Nigeria relocate to say Antarctica (that experiences temps up to -75 degC) & say the great blizzards that usually occur there happens while we Nigerians are still there and a good number of Nigerians die, say 10,000.
These events & temperatures existed in Antarctica long before we relocated there & occur seasonally, smtyms abruptly depending on other weather conditions.
Would you say that because of our presence there weather conditions, climactic phenomena, etc (that have been working millions of years) should cease?
And if thousands die by virtue of their own choice relocation to Antarctica, should God be held responsible for their deaths?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by marqueetim(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Ok bro. explain why a portion of the earth must behave that way? Because is also part of whaty we are talking about
satura:

Let's say we in Nigeria relocate to say Antarctica (that experiences temps up to -75 degC) & say the great blizzards that usually occur there happens while we Nigerians are still there and a good number of Nigerians die, say 10,000.
These events & temperatures existed in Antarctica long before we relocated there & occur seasonally, smtyms abruptly depending on other weather conditions.
Would you say that because of our presence there weather conditions, climactic phenomena, etc (that have been working millions of years) should cease?
And if thousands die by virtue of their own choice relocation to Antarctica, should God be held responsible for their deaths?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by satura: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
marqueetim:
Ok bro. explain why a portion of the earth must behave that way? Because is also part of whaty we are talking about
The earth rotates, everything is in a state of flux.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by marqueetim(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
lol simple and concise..
satura:

The earth rotates, everything is in a state of flux.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by j1mmy: 9:47am On May 26, 2015
WHEN this finally clears up, you will find there is an IGBO drug baron somewhere in Africa running the show.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Assslayer: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
damosky12:

Ogbeni
Why must you believe everything you hear or read (that's if you read at all). Jesus isn't from Zeus na oga. Jesus is the English word of the original called "Yeshua" in Hebrew, the original language.

How does Yahushua relate with Jesus ? Now wait let me school you.

The actual English name for Yahushua is Joshua, Yahushua was changed when the Romans hijacked the religion. King Constantine started replacing their own pagan worship with the Jewish religion and branded it Christianity. That's why you have Esther ( esher was the celebration of a female pagan god in Rome) and the Jews don't have , the same with Christmas ( the worship of a the god of the sun). I can go on and on my dear....
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by MariaFernenda(f): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
breadandbutter:

FUCCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD GOD

May God have mercy on ur soul,I have no power to judge or condemn ur soul so I restrain my self from invoking d wrath of God on u,my prayer 4 u is dat u see nw dat it is day b4 it gets too dark wen u can no longer see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.