Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,567 members, 7,941,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- (2063 Views)

I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. / MY Virginity Was Lost!! / Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by nairabetguru(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
We kissed,
He pushed me in bed,
He told me I shouldn't be scared,
He told me I shouldn't feel bad.
My Virginity Was lost
I told him I wanted everything perfect,
He told me evrythng was right,
Why didn't I felt right,
Damn he was a pervert.
My Virginity Was lost.
He kissed me while throwing my
clothes on the floor,
He locked the door,
He told me not to scream,
This was like a dream,
My Virginity Was lost.
Blood scatted in the bed,
I took my pants and belt,
I felt sick and bad.
My Virginity Was Lost.
He said to me,
Thanks for the service,
You may now leave my section,
As threw me my bag,
These words I shall remember,
He left me with an infant,
Few months past,
He died of Aids,
Meaning I had it too,
My virginity Was Lost.
He played me.
He used me as his tool,
How can he be so cruel,
I thought he was cool,
Damn I was a fool,
My virginity Was Lost.....
Dear Ladies BE WISE.. Share to enlighten
others too!
Thanks..
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
she isn't talking abt HIV undecided

the guy know gv u?

I think virginity is pride less nowadaysundecided
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
so you enjoyed yourself, gave him aids and came here to tell tales

1 Like

Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
*YAWNS*
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by jamex93(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
sorry ko
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
*YAWNS*
you have nothing to say?
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by DuchessLily(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
What happens when a gal is disvirgined? I'm always curious bout this.
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by kenex4ever(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
My virginity was found

1 Like

Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yaaaaaaaawnnnnnniiiiiiiiggggg......
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by sinaj(f): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj cool
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thugnificient:
What happens when a gal is disvirgined? I'm always curious bout this.

de will die embarassed
Re: Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!- by ifex370(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
krall:
so you enjoyed yourself, gave him aids and came here to tell tales

I know it. must be you

(1) (Reply)

. / Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? / My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.