Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame (2981 Views)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by notobs: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=15pt]The African hall of fame[/size]
(1) Nwalimu Julius Nyerere of Tanzania

(2) Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana

(3) Anwar Sadat of Egypt

(4) Nelson Mandela of South Africa

(5) Obafemi Awolowo of Nigeria

(6) Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya

(7) Desmond Tutu of South Africa

(cool Tai Solarin of Nigeria

(9) Kofi Annan of Ghana

(10) Emeka Anyaoku of Nigeria

(11) Ft. Lt. Jerry John Rawlings of Ghana

(12) Wole Soyinka of Nigeria

(13) Gani Fawehinmi of Nigeria

(14) Colonel Abubakar Umar of Nigeria

(15) Captain Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso

* They led the people, used their influence, and risked everything to advance African and human causes. Thank you!

[size=15pt]The African hall of shame[/size]

(1) General Sani Abacha of Nigeria

(2) Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe

(3) Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire

(4) General Moammar Gadaffi of Libya

(5) Gnassingbe Eyadema of Togo

(6) Mengistu Hailemariam of Ethiopia

(7) Siad Barre of Somalia

(cool Felix Houphouet-Boigny of Ivory Coast

(9) Macias Nguema of Equatorial Guinea

(10) Charles Taylor of Liberia

(11) Arap Moi of Kenya

(12) Jafer Numeri of Sudan

(13) Jean Bedel Bokassa of Central African Republic

(14) Laurent-Desire Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo

* They ran some of the most corrupt, vicious, avaricious, and capricious dictatorships in the annals of African leadership.

http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/fame
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by hakeem4(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Lilyomi(f): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2015
I pray I remain in da first list of those I encounter on daily basis. I am passing this world but once n I may not pass their way again. I hope my affection is engraved in their hearts as a God sent.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 30, 2015
And where is Azikiwe

The western world painted pictures of Mugabe and Ghadaffi as devils and some fo*lish Africans were flogged in line with the idea including the OP of this topic undecided

8 Likes

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by padeolu: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Jonathan has to be on the second list; Hall of fshame
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by ifyan(m): 2:51am On Apr 30, 2015
From where.
Kai! My people.

You know. ...
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by satelliteDISH(m): 3:10am On Apr 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
And where is Azikiwe

The western world painted pictures of Mugabe and Ghadaffi as devils and some fo*lish Africans were flogged in line with the idea including the OP of this topic undecided
Abeg leave the OP alone jare. go n blame africaundisguised.com for publishing this article.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Orunto: 3:47am On Apr 30, 2015
notobs:
[size=15pt]The African hall of fame[/size]
(1) Nwalimu Julius Nyerere of Tanzania

(2) Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana

(3) Anwar Sadat of Egypt

(4) Nelson Mandela of South Africa

(5) Obafemi Awolowo of Nigeria

(6) Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya

(7) Desmond Tutu of South Africa

(cool Tai Solarin of Nigeria

(9) Kofi Annan of Ghana

(10) Emeka Anyaoku of Nigeria

(11) Ft. Lt. Jerry John Rawlings of Ghana

(12) Wole Soyinka of Nigeria

(13) Gani Fawehinmi of Nigeria

(14) Colonel Abubakar Umar of Nigeria

(15) Captain Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso

* They led the people, used their influence, and risked everything to advance African and human causes. Thank you!

[size=15pt]The African hall of shame[/size]

(1) General Sani Abacha of Nigeria

(2) Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe

(3) Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire

(4) General Moammar Gadaffi of Libya

(5) Gnassingbe Eyadema of Togo

(6) Mengistu Hailemariam of Ethiopia

(7) Siad Barre of Somalia

(cool Felix Houphouet-Boigny of Ivory Coast

(9) Macias Nguema of Equatorial Guinea

(10) Charles Taylor of Liberia

(11) Arap Moi of Kenya

(12) Jafer Numeri of Sudan

(13) Jean Bedel Bokassa of Central African Republic

(14) Laurent-Desire Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo

* They ran some of the most corrupt, vicious, avaricious, and capricious dictatorships in the annals of African leadership.

http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/fame
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Orunto: 4:03am On Apr 30, 2015
There is still something that makes Robert Mugabe right even till today: LANCASTER AGREEMENT WAS A FRAUD ON ZIMBABUE. OBJ proved this. 2, Include OBJ in FAME and OJUKWU in SHAME.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by MeAboki(m): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:

My thoughts Walahi, especially Gahadaffi, see the turmoil they plunged the country into after sponsoring his execution.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by PenSniper: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
And where is Azikiwe

Who is Azikiwe ? Fame is not acquired by noisemaking and self-aggrandisement but by substance. Azikiwe was just a local champion who self-glorified himself as Zik of Africa but did nothing worthy of note to his people and so, failed to be recognized by those that matter outside Nigeria. Zik was the proverbial one-eyed king in the region of the blind.
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2015
PenSniper:

Who is Azikiwe ? Fame is not acquired by noisemaking and self-aggrandisement but by substance. Azikiwe was just a local champion who self-glorified himself as Zik of Africa but did nothing worthy of note to his people and so, failed to be recognized by those that matter outside Nigeria. Zik was the proverbial one-eyed king in the region of the blind.
My oga, you and I are yet to get to Zik's level. Hating kills faster than ebola my brother. When that man you called a noisemaker was staking his life, time, resources, intelligence etc trying to mould this country(that people like you have destroyed with tribalism), I will be not be wrong to say that your forefathers and my forefathers were busy drinking palmwine undecided
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by mistabiola: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2015
The Africa hall of shame list is incomplete without the outspoken uncivilized Prof. Orubebe tongue , prof. In jagudalism

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by paragon40(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2015
MR. op u have bn compromised, i will not continue to read this go back and include my name i am ORUBEBE....dat was ORuBeBeD out of the hall.....
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
My oga, you and I are yet to get to Zik's level. Hating kills faster than ebola my brother. When that man you called a noisemaker was staking his life, time, resources, intelligence etc trying to mould this country(that people like you have destroyed with tribalism), I will be not be wrong to say that your forefathers and my forefathers were busy drinking palmwine undecided
morning bro,read my reply pls
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2015
mistabiola:
The Africa hall of shame list is incomplete without the outspoken uncivilized Prof. Orubebe tongue , prof. In jagudalism

Correct. JEGA should be on the fame list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by ginawest(f): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2015
PenSniper:

did u say'who is azikiwe'?
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by benuejosh: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Hall of confusion and cluelessness. JONA
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Ariyke: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2015
May we not belong to people's shame list o
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Who compiled this list pwees?
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by LajaLaba: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
@Pensniper chai!u are so wrong Azikiwe name should be there!
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
I ardently disagree with this list if Jonathan's name is not in the Hall of Shame! Those people only killed people like themselves but Jonathan killed a whole Nigeria.

By the way, Gaddafi's name should be in the hall of fame.
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by gratiaeo(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Gadafi is my best African president

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by efilefun(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Orubebe joining the list soon
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Caseless: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Will you remove muammar Ghadaffi from that list?

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by REDshouse(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Ghadaffi still the best president africa ever produce. He is a grt leader ready to librate africa from the recolonisation by the west. He fell because he was unable to get support from the cowards african leaders.

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
***listening to hall of fame by the script ****
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
What? Why put Gadaffi in Shame?

1 Like

Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by Emyben(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Your list is baseless and clearly on Assumptions. Where is Zik of Africa? A man who together with Kwame Nkrumah are the Fathers of Pan-Africanism.

Where is Chinua Achebe? The most popular African literary icon in the World considering the fact that he is a household name in over 68 countries.

Hmmmm is all i can say.
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by PenSniper: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Oga no, you are wrong. Am civilised enough to know that he who respects the great paves the way for his own greatness. Many factors in life, positive or negative, make people become popular in life. Azikiwe played bread and butter plus spiteful politics. Welfarism and Nigeria's greatness or southern solidarity found no place in him. He always acted as an opportunist. Several times he had the opportunity to help Nigeria by aligning with AG but chose the NPC in lnstead. A certain year, there was a stalemate. Objective analysis showed the situation supported Awo's AG to form the govt. but rather than invite the latter's party to come and do so, which was the expectations of pundits, he did otherwise because of what he was promised by the north. Again in the 2nd republic, none of the parties had a majority to form the govt comfortably. Either of NPN or UPN could do so with collision with the NPP. Azikiwe formed two delegations of his party to bargain with NPN and UPN at different floors of the same hotel complex. Awolowo, even though his party was senior to Zik's in terms of votes and spread, offered the position of president to Zik while he would hold the finance potfolio to wreast power from the north and make Nigeria great. That was when Zik dubbed himself the "beautiful bride of nigerian politics" . True to type, he went for the NPN for filthy lucre and not for the development of his people, region and Nigeria. His chicanery became known that he played the harlot with the two parties in the same hotel while he made either of them to believe that he wasn't negotiating with the other. During the civil war, he was hob-nobbing between biafra and the FG. He wanted to be able to reap whereever the pendulum eventually swung. He was a politician without ideology and principle of a statesman. Such men ring hollow in my estimation. Many years later, Chief Michael Okpara, always Azikiwe's 2nd in command, said, and it is on record, that he would for ever regret that he was one those few people in their group who never allowed Zik to work with Awolowo. That means all along, from the first republic to the 2nd, they were always busy playing the politics of spite, pettiness and stomach rather than welfarism and service to the people. So we may not have got to his level of popularity, but i do not wish myself his own kind of popularity. For all the years his party rulled the South East. there was nothing tangible they could show for it. My humble submission.
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by notobs: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: List Of Leaders In The African Hall Of Fame And Those In The Hall Of Shame by notobs: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Recalls Political Appointees Serving As Envoys Abroad / Biafra, Sincerity, Strategy, Justice And Mechanism / The Top Secret Behind Buhari And The Vice President Handover Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.