Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61553 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sundayakasdy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
mine is in calabar,and I don't know anybody around there. pls anybody residing in calabar around NIS state command should assist me pls,so that I may pass the night becus of the long trip from Kaduna.08184700478
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by DeUltimate7(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=marketoro post=33263492]God dat did for u pple will do it for us too.. Congrats[/quote,Yes broda,I solidly believe HEAVENLY FATHER.HE will surely do ours too,congrat to the selected aplicants.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Emmysteve(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

can i av ur number pls. wanna call u abt it to make enquiry
be fast. I will soon delete the number
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by ideologies(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Emmahunk:

My dear, this is not about GEJ. THIS IS ABOUT THOSE WHO HIDE UNDER GEJ TO PERPETRATE EVIL.
You won't understand but every Nigerian youth seeking employment deserves a fair chance and not being conveniently turned into an unsuspecting actor in well rehearsed script. But like I said you wouldn't understand
i don't need to understand any conspiracy theories from APC.

Here's the truth,
Recruiting is routine, was supposed to hold 2014, had issues and was continued in 2015, and is in advance stage.

That

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Ejisz: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
sallysalsa09:

Ya name is der

jah bless.

please does anyone here know what the oral interview is going to be like?

I will also like to know if I can use a police report to cover for my missing primary school certificate.
please avice needed urgently.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by philocheho: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
For all those saying this recruitment process should be stopped; I wonder how u pple reason all because you were not shortlisted. Your prayers is for the process to be delayed so that APC people will scuttle the process and include their cronies... Sorry people, this process started before election when PDP hasn't lost yet, will it be wise to allow another government continue the exercise when the current govt still have one month in power? You should as well tell GEJ to stop fighting boko haram, stop paying salaries or may b pack his load now and get out of Aso Rock. GEJ govt ends mid night of May 28 and before then, govt continues and GEJ runs this govt. Any attempt for APC to interfere with this govt before may 28 means a parallel govt. They should wait for their turn. They have the power to probe the system. This is just NIS, there are other govt agencies and parastatals that will recruit or replace after may 29, if your are not shortlisted, focus on the next... My prayer is God will settle everyone in one way or the other whether shortlisted or not. When your turn comes, no one can stop it. Stop ur negative prayers for the hope of 1000s of Naija youths... It is well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by manbayu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry guys what are we to expect in the interview ..............
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Chidoski64: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Help me check for ijah michael daniel
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by takleboy(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
I am pro APC but it will be so stupid of APC to halt, or probe this recruitment process, bkos if these set of guys got the appointment then i will av less people to compete with in future recruitment and APC will av less unemployed people to provide with job. C'mon guys, congrats
I am still waiting for Ayim Pius Ayim or whosoever incharge to explain to me the reason y i wasnt shortlisted for CBT.
Peace out
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by finewoman(f): 12:20am On May 01, 2015
I got the invite too, pls what should we expect in the physical and oral interview?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 12:25am On May 01, 2015
do we need primary school certificate?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 12:28am On May 01, 2015
Ejisz:

jah bless.

please does anyone here know what the oral interview is going to be like?

I will also like to know if I can use a police report to cover for my missing primary school certificate.
please avice needed urgently.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 1:23am On May 01, 2015
adeniyi00:
Finally, my name is out,
This letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:

Wednesday, 6th of May 2015
Venue:

OSUN
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE, OSUN STATE COMMAND

ALONG GBONGAN-IBADAN ROAD, BEHIND SUBEB BUILDING, OSHOGBO
Report Time:

08:00 am
Dress Code:

White Shorts, White Tee Shirt, White Canvas, and White Socks
Whos with me in Osun State
Am with u my brother. Though I reside in Abuja I have a long way to go. May God be with us. Here is my whatsapp control 08055950092, let's team up
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2015
Emmysteve:
08038370945 be fast. I will soon delete the number

tanx. i will ask a broda of mine who needs some info to contact u himself. tanx
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sallysalsa09: 6:55am On May 01, 2015
Marvin67:

Call MRS. Adekoya at Randle General Hospital on 08023579679. She'd arrange it for u

gracais
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by helentosin: 7:00am On May 01, 2015
For those that was shorlisted and have not seen his or her email shoud check there email spasm message it might be there because I found mine there.so check it,dunno if this piece of information will help you guys.congrats to us all,God will do it to the end of it AMENThis letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:
Thursday, 7th of May 2015

Venue:
OSUN

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE, OSUN STATE COMMAND

ALONG GBONGAN-IBADAN ROAD, BEHIND SUBEB BUILDING, OSHOGBO

Report Time:

08:00 am

Dress Code:
White Shorts, White Tee Shirt, White Canvas, and White Socks

ThankGod cos I live here,TEAM 7TH MAY OSUN LET'S GO,for those that will be doing on 5th and 6th please give info about the oral interview please.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by nsydear: 7:55am On May 01, 2015
team akwa ibom may 7th
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Ejisz: 8:17am On May 01, 2015
Paragondan:

I think so. I asked few people around me and they claimed I must posses primary six cert when going for a Federal or state government job. so I am just trying to make sure i leave no stones unturned.

I am not certain though. maybe you can help us get info on this from your folks over there.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Funminicrown: 9:03am On May 01, 2015
Diz immigratn people knws dt most of those who applied 4 d job are engaged wit 1 job or d other. They should av slated d interview 4 saturday across d country esp when abt 70% of d applicants av bin disqualified.
I lied on d 1st day of resumptn in order to go 4 d cbt test, wetin i wan tel my oga diz time?
If u're in my shoes, pls lets share ideas on how to absent frm work without any hitch.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 10:03am On May 01, 2015
Ejisz:

I think so. I asked few people around me and they claimed I must posses primary six cert when going for a Federal or state government job. so I am just trying to make sure i leave no stones unturned.

I am not certain though. maybe you can help us get info on this from your folks over there.
not at all.is not in d advert paper dat i read before apply.so dont bother urself.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2015
Thank God I made it!

Please who's with me alongside to NIS, Oke-Mosan Abeokuta on Tuesday 5th April, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by masquellett(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
Thank God I made it!

Please who's with me alongside to NIS, Oke-Mosan Abeokuta on Tuesday 5th April, 2015.
Am for 6th, but same oke mosan! Let's hookup, pls reach me on 07033531886 or 26C8F929. Thanx

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2015
Pls house my result is not yet ready in school but I was given "To Whom" which stated my GP
Will dey recognize that?Pls house my result is not yet ready in school but I was given "To Whom" which stated my GP
Will dey recognize that?
Pls house my result is not yet ready in school but I was given "To Whom" which stated my GP
Will dey recognize that?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by urchrlex: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
skipping rope things, jump 1000times in the
morning and 1000times in the evening then do
like 30 push up every morning. You are fit to be
Nigeria Immigration Service Officer.
For the measurement of chest please some one should measure u from the back including ur shoulder. You cant do it yourself
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Marvin67: 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
If you're based in Asaba, and Asaba is the venue for your exercise, please call me on 08157587901. Or kindly post the directions on how to get to the venue from okpanam. Thanks.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by benedima1990(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
urchrlex:
For the measurement of chest please some one should measure u from the back including ur shoulder. You cant do it yourself

This camping will last for aw long
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by stepo707: 1:35pm On May 01, 2015
urchrlex:

yea please how long is it going to last cos mine is on may7th and i can see others have theirs on 5th,6th also
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by urchrlex: 2:50pm On May 01, 2015
stepo707:

yea please how long is it going to last cos mine is on may7th and i can see others have theirs on 5th,6th also

This exercise is only for a day, candidates should be cautious most of these immigration officers are not happy because dey are saying that they dont have full control of this recruitment.
Go with the following Certificates( Original and 3 photocopies each)
1. Primary school leaving cert.
2. Neco or WAEC cert.
3. Degree cert. Or Statement of Result
4. NYSC cert.
5. Recent Passports
6. LGA/State cert. Of Origin
7. Medical Report
8. ID card or PVC
10. Printout of Letter from NIS
11. Age declaration.
For men pls make sure u remove all ur beard. Wish you success!!!

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by stepo707: 3:02pm On May 01, 2015
urchrlex:

This exercise is only for a day, candidates should be cautious most of these immigration officers are not happy because dey are saying that they dont have full control of this recruitment.
2. Neco or WAEC cert.
4. NYSC cert.
5. Recent Passports
7. Medical Report
8. ID card or PVC

thanks bro.Also if one is not up to 1.70m but like 1.65m, would it affect one's chances? will the measurement be done there?what about the chest issue?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by demolanaking(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2015
pls can I use dis medical report
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by urchrlex: 3:26pm On May 01, 2015
stepo707:

thanks bro.Also if one is not up to 1.70m but like 1.65m, would it affect one's chances? will the measurement be done there?what about the chest issue?
My brother i dont know for sure, u ve to follow the requirements. Officers will be strict with candidates. 8am is 8am is better you get there in evening and crash than to be disqualified because of time.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2015
urchrlex:

2. Neco or WAEC cert.
4. NYSC cert.
5. Recent Passports
7. Medical Report
8. ID card or PVC
as
Oga can I use "To Whom" in place of my ND result cos is not yet out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.