Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard (32005 Views)

Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together / T-pain And His Bodyguard Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by eminikansoso(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things
can your bodyguard face or challenge these guys

Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by babamadiba(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2015
victorezike:

THAT gun is all in one.
u sabi book bros.

1 Like

Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by emyibe(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2015
mcheew
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by bobchigar(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
See how He hold the gun like a traditional hunter expecting bush animal to pass and fire on it
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by freeborn76(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
This is an insult on every Nigerian honestly! Chai! A gun-wielding policeman guarding an artist? Shouldn't every Nigerian have a policeman guarding him or her? This is ludicrous! If he wants a body guard, he should go and employ a private guard na, why police? Same applies to politicians and every Nigerian who feel they deserve a police orderly simply because they have small change. This is unacceptable o! Hian! angry angry angry
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by LockDown69(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Bodyguard ni bodyguard ke, he's a cop for Godsake. Smh
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by bobbykay1(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things
. Skales nawa ooo person wey be lyk bodyguard grin
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by AyamDazey(f): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2015
vizkiz:
I thought bodyguards are suppose to be bigger and musclar undecided

Thought so too ooo
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by MKO4ever(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
atleast he can afford one..buh d gun is still long for Gods sake

How much does it cost to keep a body guard? less than a N100k/month
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by wman(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2015
When did a policeman become a bodyguard

For your PC,Android and PSP games, offline Wikipedia, 1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

GTA V, MK X and FIFA 15 now available.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by stonemind(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things

Lolss una no get eyes oooh... This is a pure Photoshop naaaw. Look closely plsss
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by skyenitan04(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2015
d gun his holding is more than muscular....
vizkiz:
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by blazetitov: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2015
emyibe:
mcheew
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be high on very dry pawpaw leaves. GEJ is not even on the same level with Abdusalami or Kuffor of Ghana talk more of replacing a Ban Ki Moon. Your GEJ that went to hid inside the UN headquarters office just because he couldn't address the general assembly.

Btw, guy come; you get talent for comedy ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by blazetitov: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
emyibe:
mcheew

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be high on very dry pawpaw leaves. GEJ is not even on the same level with Abdulsalami or Kuffor of Ghana talk more of replacing a Ban Ki Moon. Your GEJ that went to hid inside the UN headquarters toilet just because he couldn't address the general assembly.

Btw, guy come; you get talent for comedy ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by skimmy39: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
like i give a shit
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
ewoo!!hehehe...odas r showing pictures of huge fyn guys,dis one z showing us dis lanky ugly policeman..
yeh babe tell them
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by pcaliphate(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg! Whats the square root of 2? I want to confirm if my subscription would soon end. grin grin grin
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things

You have not seen big boys.

That is not a bodyguard but a police orderly..

Big boys drive in a separate car and policemen(3) follow him in a Hilux.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Chanchit:
Mtcheeew, I was expecting to see a body builder, not one cop who knws not where to pull the trigger, btw, a body guard is not suppose to be holding a gun this big sef, if at all, he would hold a pistol.

Op nah JJC..
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Rilwayne001: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Skales. grin
Okay
next undecided
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by popcykaylah(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
PervyByNature:
that gun alone is ten times the size of wizkid nd davido's body guards combined. Trust me, no fan will even wana attempt starting something.
abegi..this police can't follow him outside this country..and how he get wey e go dey pay for police guard?this guy too childish..
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
PervyByNature:
that gun alone is ten times the size of wizkid nd davido's body guards combined. Trust me, no fan will even wana attempt starting something.

So can that police orderly carry that gun into a theatre where scales is about to perform and shove the buts on fans about to press or touch their star ?

He is not a bodyguard.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by vivalavida(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Airforce1,wey ur own na?
Abi dat guy neva still blow?

1 Like

Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
so this upcoming artiste of since 1930 too get bodyguard too??!!! shocked undecided

8th wonder of the world!
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Tinkinguy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I dont need Bodyguard when I have Him.

On protection mode, that is the best link to activate
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by anigold(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things

so now once u hold 1944 world war two gun be body guard. abeg .
but SERIOUSLY MUST THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE...
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by DeBret(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bodyguard.....okay
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by mizzyboy007: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
vizkiz:
muscle or gun.... which can secure u more?.... stop beefing.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by esosuo: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavu1:
Hmmmmm big boy things
Is dat not d kind of space bus used as taxi for benin undecided, big boy for kolofo wen dem dey pay 20k a month grin
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by danbrowndmf(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
GodBless ur hustle more skales...

What else do Nigerian ladies wnt if nt this...cheesy
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by domido(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
stanley10122:
Nawa o..This one too get bodyguard undecided
Abeg person remind me if I'm don sing up to 5 songs.
Re: Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
ewoo!!hehehe...odas r showing pictures of huge fyn guys,dis one z showing us dis lanky ugly policeman..

Shoroniyen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Climbs Chair While Celebrating UBA At 70 (photo) / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.