Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf (1662 Views)

4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by itsValo(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

One day I was playing basketball and I heard pop.... My hymen just unsealed. Terrible experience that day. God knows why
lipsrsealed
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Skipping classes for him. I wee never do that again
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
I caught a Russian grenade for her.....
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by vicechancellor(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
hope u were getting enough of the Dic*tations while u were missing lectures. *winkz*.
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by vicechancellor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

One day I was playing basketball and I heard pop.... My hymen just unsealed. Terrible experience that day. God knows why
ehya, sorry 4 ya. but u 4 allow d lag guy make him pop d stuff, it wud hav been more memorable.hehehe
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by BillyOpe(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Travelling from Cross River to Sokoto by road and not seeing her until the third day and travelling back about an hour or so after seeing her still by road in an unknown outskirts of Cross River around 2am. Now we've called it quit. Spent three days on the road to spend 2hrs with her. Things we do for love... So silly.
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
I heard a gun shot around 12 am in the night, I was all alone and scared. I called my bf and told him i heard gun shots, he ended the call. around to 1, he called me that I should open my door. I opened and there he was, smiling.

I was so relived he came unhurt, I couldn't believed what he did just to come and protect me. it was so touching!
we heard more gun shots around my neighborhood. how happy I was to have him besides me.

that was the biggest risk he took, I can't forget that day.
Re: What Have Been The Greatest Risk U've Taken For Your Bf/gf by Davidson267(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

u too lie.u ar good at it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facing The Real World With My Virginity! / LOL: Guys Dont Get Mad At Me On This / Why Can't I Date My Cousins, Atleast 2 Of My Indian Friends Married There Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.