Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] (6952 Views)

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahaha
Make una open mouth talk grin
She was using it to comb her hair grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
I no wan see again, I go quit next month, Creamish wan employ me as her driver grin

Ehenn!! Abeg vacancy still dey? I fit provide lubricating service. grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Ehenn!! Abeg vacancy still dey? I fit provide lubricating service. grin
No, but you can have the the useless gynaecology job, useless Hyndai, jaga jaga 4 bedroom flat, stupíd salary and worst of all you can have my yeye office. Oya oh, make I go drive my madam grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
God forbid grin
lol dn y wibshe open it for you to remove it grin undecided confess oo grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol dn y wibshe open it for you to remove it grin undecided confess oo grin
It's part of my job undecided Oh you haven't heard? I be herbalist/Gynaecologist/Quack doctor grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
It's part of my job undecided Oh you haven't heard? I be herbalist/Gynaecologist/Quack doctor grin
lol I see.. grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Creamish(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
I no wan see again, I go quit next month, Creamish wan employ me as her driver grin

lolz...pro bono tongue
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:

lolz...pro bono tongue
Pro gini? Abeg leave charity work first, you must pay me oh, I need full BENEFITS grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol I see.. grin
Yes you do, now do you have anything that needs removing? grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Yes you do, now do you have anything that needs removing? grin
lol Godforbid grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol Godforbid grin
There must be something grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
No, but you can have the the useless gynaecology job, useless Hyndai, jaga jaga 4 bedroom flat, stupíd salary and worst of all you can have my yeye office. Oya oh, make I go drive my madam grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahahaha
Make next month reach quick abeg grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
See derailing undecided
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Make next month reach quick abeg grin
E be like say dis creamish job go make sense ooo!! We fit dey run shift naa. grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
See derailing undecided
Abi ooo!! See as KingTOM dey derail.
Smh
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

E be like say dis creamish job go make sense ooo!! We fit dey run shift naa. grin
No vacancy grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Smh
undecided undecided
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
No vacancy grin
undecided
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Smh

KingTom own no be here o. Him own get grade. Na undisputed champion
And u sef no carry last tongue
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by RobinHez(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
these things are apparently impossible... except they were put there by their village people.
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

KingTom own no be here o. Him own get grade. Na undisputed champion And u sef no carry last tongue
Na him back I dey ooo grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

KingTom own no be here o. Him own get grade. Na undisputed champion
And u sef no carry last tongue
A man once found a light bulb in the rectum of his patient grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
A man once found a light bulb in the rectum of his patient grin

Lol. That's my almighty kingT
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Na him back I dey ooo grin

Lol. True that
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. That's my almighty kingT
I read about Millipedes found in the belly of a woman grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
There must be something grin
lol nooo
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
I read about Millipedes found in the belly of a woman grin

That's possible. But comb? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol nooo
Ok I wait patiently grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That's possible. But comb? shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Very possible wink She was masturba... lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Very possible wink She was masturba... lipsrsealed

With comb? shocked shocked
Eemon re oooo
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

With comb? shocked shocked Eemon re oooo
She lied, she claimed she just sat on it by mistake grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"When We Have Sex, My Husband Maje Would Not Cum Inside Me' - Toke Makinwa / Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies / Michael Jordan’s Not-so-modest Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.