Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers (24182 Views)

Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) / We Bought Over 100 Exotic Cars From Robbers , Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by djjosh(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAD!
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by 1miccza: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Now you'll understand better when people say the police in this country of ours are the actual ones doing the armed robbery...
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Yes bros. We're leaving together. Off to Bogota bro. I will even visit Medellin, the home of Pablo Escobar

I have got a name for you

What do you say to 'half and half' grin
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by mulattoclaro(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have got a name for you

What do you say to 'half and half' grin
I've got a name for you
What do you call a lady who goes about in nairaland looking for customers?
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've got a name for you
What do you call a lady who goes about in nairaland looking for customers?

Come on grin, my 'Half and Hal'f tongue
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by 4ifyomedon(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Police don't have right to shot. But arrest then investigate. Except they were apprehended then had to self defence. Which will surely be their story. The police are crooks in cooking up stories. I this k the FG should care for them then place huge sanctions on then. Then they will have no cause to be pitied.
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by mulattoclaro(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin
Justfollowit:

Come on grin, my 'Half and Hal'f tongue
grin grin grin. Just kidding.
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
wiloy2k8:

was robbed by some tout in my area . dat should be around 2005 . i reported it to the police ooo .
i was still very young then , they raided the place caught the the guy , when i was writing the report the police men asked me how much was stolen and i told him 3k , he gave me a dirty slap and told me to write 10k . i wrote 10k then , i was told they would call me . they never called me until today 2015 , 10yrs ago . the tout was released and he threatened me for some time ... could not walk pass that area for months .

Eyah. Mine was 7k n d police said I shld write 150k.
Re: Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
eazisky:

Nawao, so if una lie now, na una go get d claimed money or police?

Na d police nau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.