Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,546 members, 7,934,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) (734 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) by Akorede612(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Recently... i have noticed a trend in our pentecostal churches. .... "half unclothedness is allowed".

Most pastors justifies this by saying... "if sinners are not allowed in the church.... where should they go?"

well... i have nothing against the afore-mentioned... but as much as we allow these... must we do so at the detriment of the salvation of those who saved?...

As much as we are Christians. .. no guy(even d most matured christian) will see all this stuffs wide open and wont have a prick!...

I wonder if God would be present in such gatherings... with every guys(even pastor) mind on sister janet's wide open breast.

Plz...pastors ... Lets protect the sanctity of the Church!...

as much as u desire to bring in more members... #don't populate the church to depopulate the kingdom of God#.

ur reservations is allowed!....

Re: Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) by jhidey08(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Omoooo
Re: Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) by igwedaboss(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Most are lies this days.
I've been to a Catholic church where after church service they went into the church's hall to celebrate something, can't remember, before I knew it, beer just dey pop up, DJ was jamming secular songs. I was shocked.
Not just this catholic church even pentecostal churches. The ones you go if you looking for top ashanas, cult posing as a church in broad day light and you won't sniff anything. If you want to serve God, u need to watch. Politics is even messing the fewgoodones
Re: Will Jesus Really Allow This In The Church?..(pix) by Akorede612(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
igwedaboss:
Most are lies this days.
I've been to a Catholic church where after church service they went into the church's hall to celebrate something, can't remember, before I knew it, beer just dey pop up, DJ was jamming secular songs. I was shocked.
Not just this catholic church even pentecostal churches. The ones you go if you looking for top ashanas, cult posing as a church in broad day light and you won't sniff anything. If you want to serve God, u need to watch. Politics is even messing the fewgoodones

imagine... na our old chuches b dat o...

seriusly... i just dey wonda.. wu go make heaven.? cos just by lukin at bossoms sef. pason don dey commit adultery.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Help / I Need Your Advice On My Spiritual Life. / Fatimah,muslim Student Raised $81,000 To Rebild Church Destroyed By Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.