Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

#streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity (457 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity by Kelnnorom(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Has anyone recently struggled to get fuel in the country recently? I have! To project a little of what i experienced, check this #StreetScene i #Captured.

Do you mind sharing your experience and what we could do to better this situation pls?

Re: #streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmm
I fought at the filling station
Only for it to get to my turn and fuel finished
Was there for over an hour shouting and screaming
The manager sef hear am
Re: #streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity by Kelnnorom(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Dyt:
Hmmmm
I fought at the filling station
Only for it to get to my turn and fuel finished
Was there for over an hour shouting and screaming
The manager sef hear am
Thank God there was no military presence there oh...you need to see what they do to guys trying to get heard or attended to...drills!
Re: #streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Kelnnorom:

Thank God there was no military presence there oh...you need to see what they do to guys trying to get heard or attended to...drills!

Seriously we are our own problems
Simple orderly manner we cannot cooperate
Wait for ur turn, no
U want to come now and buy ahead of those that's been waiting for hours
I wish I had some sort of powers yesterday
I was so angry

With the harsh weather
Oh my
I wanted just beat someone up
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt / Man Blames Jonathan For Pregnant Daughter’s Murder / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son Reportedly Dies At 75 In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.