Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,794 members, 7,915,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member (2424 Views)

Pussycat Dolls Break Up ? Nicole Goes Solo ! / Who Knows The Pussycat Dolls? / Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2006
PussyCat Dolls are hunting for the seventh doll.

When it's only one girl that does everything.

They're too many. What do you guys think?
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by shawna(f): 2:26am On Sep 10, 2006
why do they need one more slut in the group seriously these girls are starting to piss me off angry only nicole and melody sing the other girls are just there like duh dancing like hoes lol
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by saintkola(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2006
Don't be a hater @ Shawna. So what if only 2 of dem do d main singing & d rest are back up singers. If dey luv wearing skimpy outfits, i dont think its any of ur biz. either u like dem or not ! they r definitely holding it down with all those luvly choreography & nice lyrics + beats, men u cant help but luv 'em !
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by Seun(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2006
If you don't like them, don't watch them. I hope they find what they're looking for!
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by Oracle(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2006
Those girls are too many, i believe that when a band or a group exceeds five (5) members, itz no longer a group
itz now Battalion
and now they need a seventh member

Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2006
hey shawna that's too harsh
at least they're making their money
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by snazzydawn(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2006
Oracle:

Those girls are too many, i believe that when a band or a group exceeds five (5) members, itz no longer a group
itz now Battalion
and now they need a seventh member

no,not batallion but choir.
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by shawna(f): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2006
am not hating cheesy its just my opinion of them. i like some of their songs tho undecided
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by iice(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2006
Well we shall see how the seventh one fits in
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by catlover: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2006
I think a seventh member would be great, in fact another ten members would suit me fine,
who cares how many are main singers when they loo like they do?
all of them are so sexy I cant take my eyes off the tv.
how many members of most groups in the charts can really sing and who gives a toss.
I would do each and every one of them and I am pretty choosy grin
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by finemocha(f): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
for some reason i really dislike this group i dont know y. thier songs are stupid and their dance moves really really lame. their songs are only good when tehy collaborate with someone like timbaland, or when the lead singer sings with other people .
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by frosting: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2007
Yo shawna,

Shut the f*** up about the girls being sluts. they all can sing and theyre really hot. So shut the f*** up bitch!!!. lol
tongue grin
In fact i think its great that they are adding a seventh member. maybe theyll get more fans out of it. wink
Re: Pussycat Dolls Hunting For The Seventh Member by A40(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2007
Why those guys like crowd na? na only one of them dey sing

(1) (Reply)

Expose Plagiarisation Here / Juice WRLD Rockstar Status (unreleased) / Download Audio: DJ Atm Ft. Adekunle Gold & Simi – “promise” (extended Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.