Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes (11241 Views)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / One Good Achievement As A Nigerian Don Discovers Cure For Diabetes / History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by jamace(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
Where can one buy the drug?
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by barkrichar: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Our common diet has become way out of balance. We eat way too many simple sugar, way too often. Most people eat sweets, snacks, snacks, ice cream, rice etc consistently.
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by DECOtech(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Can someone please tell me where to find this man. I want to be used as one of the test subjects.
decoent@yahoo.com
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by USAFollower: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello everyone in Nigeria. I am an American who has been following this since I just found out about it today. I've had diabetes almost my entire life. I tried to go to the website for TREC Pharmaceutical Limited. It appears that their website doesn't disclose much information about this potential cure (and apparently it hasn't been updated in quite some time. I cannot find anything about clinical trials. I agree with the person above who basically said that the drug companies do not want cures to illnesses. It's true that the companies that manufacture the drugs like genetically modified insulin, byetta, metformin and all the others make billions every year off of people's sickness. I would like it if someone in the area near TREC could call them and ask about their diabetes clinical trials. Please post your results here. There are now estimated 500 million diabetics in the world. Other cures have been suppressed over the years, just do your research to discover that. I just want everyone here to know that I am very much in support of what Dr. Nelson has discovered here.
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by oolusola: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
When will this product be made available?
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by justiade4u: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is a breakthrough discovery. May our country favour many of such DEVELOPMENT. We are moving on...
Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by fxpro62: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How true is WHO statistics on Hiv/Aids In Nigeria? / Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.