Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,122 members, 7,910,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? (2750 Views)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Can you pm me with your prices?
rosety:
Hello Bosunjohns, I can help you with the flowers. I've already done ao for a number of nairalanders. It'll be my pleasure to do same for you
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 02, 2015
@ OP

Go read the books on Kama Sutra.
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Lumpyy(f): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haaaa waste of money. That one na hamerikan loff o.e no rish here grin

He should just drop a blank shek in her office. That one is the most romantic gift ever
;Di thought so too,the woman will b so busy thinking about how much he paid d musician that she wont enjoy the music!
OP please buy her feminine things likes bags/shoes/dresses,have them wrapped and deliverd at work,her co-workers wil gossip for week grin!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
@OP:

How far?

I so love this cheesy

It is necessarily something big or expensive... a little here and there frequently does the trick cheesy

Many many more years of martial bliss cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by KanwuliaJara: 12:40pm On May 04, 2015
When you love someone. . . you don't need to rehearse or practice affectioneering.
It comes naturally! kiss
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Naavah(f): 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
An upgrade from the yeye topics on NL's frontpage and depressing topics here.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nmeri17: 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
AndreRose:

Bosunjohns You can do home delivery. They should take it to her office. A flower will do.
Then go home,leave her a nice dinner gown and note. Don't stay at home, lodge in a hotel.
And then get to the dinner residence on time. Am sure once she sees you, her heart will go on more for you. Have a good nyt dinner.
Then go home and have a wonderful night rest. You can have great sex too. Depends.
choi...cheesy cheesy cheesy

op kudos o smiley your wife's lucky to have u
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by Nmeri17: 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:
In addition to sending her gifts or flowers at the office, you could also pay a singer to sing romantic songs like

back!! baby o pullover mmmmm baby o pullover
reverse!! baby o pullover...

to her at the office. .
grin grin
Re: How Can I Surprise My Wife And Show Her More Love? by bosunjohns(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks. God bless you.
bukatyne:
@OP:

How far?

I so love this cheesy

It is necessarily something big or expensive... a little here and there frequently does the trick cheesy

Many many more years of martial bliss cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife / It Is.wrong To Leave Children In The Care Of Underage Housemaids / Nairaland Top 10 Threads Of The Decade!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.