Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (59404 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Daniel2802(m): 1:04am On Sep 29, 2019
holar2ge:
I did too.

did you get any feedback from them?

They did this week Monday tho, but they said they have no current openings for IT placement.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Laidebrain(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2020
Daniel2802:
So I just applied there for IT placement. Just finished the Big 5 and Personality test, let's see how it goes.

Please i just receive a mail to go online for the Big 5 and personality test. Can you give me an insight on the questions and how well to pass this phase. Thank you
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Daniel2802(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2020
Laidebrain:

Please i just receive a mail to go online for the Big 5 and personality test. Can you give me an insight on the questions and how well to pass this phase. Thank you

I really can't remember but it's more like how you are, so just answer the questions honestly. Received a call from them but there was no chance for me there.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by djcrooky(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2020
How long after the big 5 before you get a feedback?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by comfokon: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
very big jokers, I applied for a particular job role and they later changed it to a sales role after I've been done with the tests. I then had a to face their rude HR guys.....so unprofessional. bunch of fucktards.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by TeddBundy: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Had a similar experience too. Maybe it’s a strategy to be rude and nasty to see who will break. Would never want to work in that kind of place.
comfokon:
very big jokers, I applied for a particular job role and they later changed it to a sales role after I've been done with the tests. I then had a to face their rude HR guys.....so unprofessional. bunch of fucktards.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by EstherAda92: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
TeddBundy:
Had a similar experience too. Maybe it’s a strategy to be rude and nasty to see who will break. Would never want to work in that kind of place.

Do anybody knows how much concept group pays

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.