Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,717 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy (2132 Views)

Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
I will trek from Nigeria to America grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
first trek go otueke... u see as pple dey show buhari loyalty? Show ur own too
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by CharlesPhc: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
@CharlyBoy, even though i don't like your person but i don't mind joining you on that ride....!!!What do you think?
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by VANHELLSING: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

Mr Saint, do u believe Buhari made the above statement?
Shut up, the illiterate babaonechance general made that statement during his last campaign in Owerri. undecided
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by mekadinho(f): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
HAHAHA...... FOR ME, I LL FLY FROM NIGERIA TO HEAVEN...
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by Soclose007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
Cannot happen... Next lie please
#40 per litre
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by Soclose007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigeria politicians with campaign promises.... be like person wey dey on top of banging.... dey promise heaven and earth. ... Charly don't ever ur widest imagination think it will come to pass. ......next you will hear! sai buahari didn't make those promise -APC
Re: If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1,i'll Ride My Bike From Abuja To China-charly Boy by Demdem2: 1:38pm On May 03, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Shut up, the illiterate babaonechance general made that statement during his last campaign in Owerri. undecided

Fool, the General made no such comment in Owerri as claimed by the vanguard journalist. Even when he was qouted, nothing of such was said.
If u think otherwise, substantiate ur claims and prove to all that u are not being silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Late Gen. Sanni Abacha A Day Before He Died. / World Trade Center Opening In Nigeria / Breaking News: Petitions Against Amaechi Flood Senate (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.