Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,324 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Terry G Celebrates His Baby Mama On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Celebrates His Baby Mama On Her Birthday (821 Views)

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / Davido Caressing Himself And Smooching His Baby Mama On Bed / Pretty Mike And His Baby Feeding Bottles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Celebrates His Baby Mama On Her Birthday by nhop: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
‘Craze’ singer, Terry G is definitely one who is in love and it doesn’t appear that is going to stop anytime soon. The Apako master has taken to instagram to shower praises on his baby mama, Mimi Omoregbe, who bore him a child, Rex in November 2012.

The singer shared the post below in celebration of Mimi’s birthday, today April 30th.

“My love and respect grows for @mimihairlord each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. The various ups and downs that we have faced together in the life have further strengthened our bonding, love and respect for each other“

“May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God almighty. May God protect and guide our baby @princeteerex..there never will be any sad moment in your life. You will always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Love you from the bottom of my heart“

http://nexthop.com.ng/terry-g-celebrates-his-baby-mama-on-her-birthday/

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Baby Mama On Her Birthday by CountDracula(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nak her akpako tonyt
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Baby Mama On Her Birthday by AndreRose(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

TRENDY: Tonto Dikeh Put Bra And Bosom On Display – See Photo / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings / Rapper 50 Cent Looks Dope In New Semi-nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.