Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. (523 Views)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / Work On New Lagos-Ibadan Railway Leads To Demolition Of Structures (Photos) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello nairalanders, please i want to travel tomorrow morning from lagos to offa by road but due to the insufficiency in cash, i want to go for railway. Please who knows if railway will work tomorrow, and what time. Also at where can i buy a ticket. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please and also the price in case it has changed.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eeyah, how i wish im sure. Bt i think tomorrow is workers day where no one is interested to work. Maybe you ttry going to ebutemetta.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders.. I Want To Travel Via Railway Tomorrow. by DisGuy: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Check their website lol

Why not plan well by going to one of their stations today, make your enquires before tomorrow or ask for the number of a staff in their main station to check

Arrive early, pack plenty of food, and extra batteries for pictures

safe journey!!

(1) (Reply)

My Journey So Far / Another Earthquake Hits Nepal / Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.