Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,960 members, 7,973,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee (58969 Views)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by preciousMI1(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
where's the hope of the youths? the presumed leaders of tomorrow
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by XYZ123: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is he going to carry bags of cement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by isalegan2: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Dimeji bankole was young:he was as fraudulent as they come.
GEJ was relatively young. He has turned out to not only b fraudulent but grossly incompetent.
Let's focus on competence of individuals because incompetence and fraud has been shown in Nigeria to know no age boundary

Thank you, sir.

Octogenarians (people over the age of 80 ) are active and engaged in all aspects of life. People are living longer and staying active and useful longer. Below is a photo of a sitting Justice in the U.S. Supreme Court, who is called upon to make important decisions every day. She is in her 80s as well. With age comes wisdom. I think Nigerians were so used to seeing young people (like 30-year old Gowon) in power and in charge when the republic was still young, they thought it was always going to be like that. With age comes wisdom. Respect, please. I know for a fact my late grandfather when he was 85 years old could make better decisions, and was of sound mind more, than most people half his age.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by XYZ123: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is he going to carry bags of cement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Mcaise: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
What a toddler won't see from atop a tree the old man would see clearly sitting on the floor.

You can't run a conclusion based on grey hair or on unclear-looking eyes.

OP, you statement gave away your simplicity.

Try to be more objective next time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by sewentybaba: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tayeni:
why do some people always think handling a post of responsibility is an oppirtunity to "enjoy".
because those who have been given the opportunity to handle such posts. Become very rich over night.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by ayusco85(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Everydaeguy:
can't believe you thnkn this nycuur,so ur great grandpa shld lead u in stead...accept my sincere apology.....

Sharap thr. Warped mentality. What do u even know? If e pain u, why not contest for president 2019 and do things ur way. Mumu like u
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Everydaeguy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
ayusco85:

Sharap thr. Warped mentality. What do u even know? If e pain u, why not contest for president 2019 and do things ur way. Mumu like u
idnt blame you...your type is wht we dnt need in this country.feeble mind.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Olofintoto(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

So,. why the condemnation why the rep from PDP is older than him?
ds is a different case ebonyi nd plateau av alternatives before they voted for elechi nd jang to be their governors bt Buhari appointed this old man by himself nt by votes.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by breakeven: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Will this man not be sleeping during meeting. Nigerians you wanted change you voted for octogenarians.what an irony in the twenty first century. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Ephemmm: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Olofintoto:
ds is a different case ebonyi nd plateau av alternatives before they voted for elechi nd jang to be their governors bt Buhari picked this old nt by vote.

You mean Buhari has no alternatives? Are you drunk?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Forwetinnah: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Ancestors are back o
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Olofintoto(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

You mean Buhari has no alternatives? Are you drunk?
during elections u only av parties' candidates has only options bt wen u want to appoint u av various alternatives wic u choice frm.
or do u mean d old man is d only reliable person buhari has? or no reliable young person is close to him?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by sweetgala(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
XBLadez:

I thought you were making sense until you started spewing those insults peculiar to APC cows. Why should I give a flying ffuck about your opinion, anyway? You may go dig up your ancestors from their graves and ask for their counsel

May the spirit of my ancestors haunt your dreams and mar your life until you plead for mercy
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Ephemmm: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Olofintoto:
during elections u only av parties' candidates has only options bt wen u want to appoint u av various alternatives wic u choice frm.

The fact that PDP has option means they have any other person other than Jang: so why did they allow one of the oldest person in Nigeria to represent them in the Senate?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by ernieboy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Borderless:

If the change we seek does not have to do with age, I wonder why experienced old men are no drafted into the Super Eagles' team. I shake my head for the likes of you who reason the way you do. Na wah oo.
Bro u are daft o . What has football, a sport requiring physical fitness got to do with administration. As a matter of fact are all young people physically fit enough or skilled enough to join the super eagles?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by micrep3030(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Change is here
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Burger01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
agriboom:
We don't care if he appoints the dead all we want is a better country! If a 120yr old man can deliver pls appoint.
Thank you jare omo iya mismiley
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Burger01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
LFJ:
The change we are seeking for has nothing to do with age. It is a change that will bring good governons, a change that will see corruption out of our national affair. Whoever is patriotic enough to bring these changes is our candidate.
That's what the saTANists refused to understand. They keep becoming clueless and yet more clueless every time..smiley
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by kraftykc(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
sewentybaba:
Na wa o. Na youth go vote, na Adult go de enjoy.

Youths are generally considered adults.

@topic, I believe that a man should be judged by the content of his character not his age.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by ismyheal75: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Unfortunately, some people are gonna die with hatred in their hearts.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by ajebuter(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
This old dude that we should hold burial committee for dey head transition committee?

One chance loading for naija
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by XBLadez: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
sweetgala:

May the spirit of my ancestors haunt my dreams and mar my life until I plead for mercy
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by akigbemaru: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
85 year old appointed by Buhari
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by infomind98: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let us all give total support for this government. Change is real. Age is no barrier. Let's move forward. They will deliver In Sha Allah.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

You mean make i fry the oil come??..Why u no kukuma try this method wey i wan employ, make u see how ur pkekus go dey greasy in seconds.
abeg come wiith any kind of oil for me to gbadun am
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by sweetgala(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=XBLadez post=33288339][/quote]

I hope you sleep well tonight ... grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by jamjay: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

No wonder we have educated illiterates

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

Lemme remind you if u forgot that ur brother GEJ turn fresh air to hot wealth for us
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by XBLadez: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
sweetgala:

I hope you sleep well tonight ... grin
Shut up, fool! Threatening a boy raised in the river with dead ancestors? Are you mad? Just don't make me curse u right now with Enekentioba. I know a lot of people on Nairaland who have come back to apologise to me after I unleashed a curse on them. Don't just tempt me!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
gambus007:

The old man's experience you can never get it.....100years from now.So,buhari should appoint you?Yeye

Nigerians are two faced. When companies that putting 3 years experience for fresh graduate jobs, you will open your mouth and say what about those without experience or recent graduates.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by toshmann(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
85-year-old Ahmed Joda heads 73 years old Buhari’s Transition Committee. this is a direct war against the youths of Nigeria. at the age of 85yrs this gentleman great Grandpa should have retired for atleast the past 20 years from active politics.

we the youth need to condemn this barbaric act by Buhari...

angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/85-year-old-ahmed-joda-to-head-buharis-transition-committee.html

Hahahahahahahahahahahhshah grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee by NaijirianKing: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
The next appointment will be Shehu Shagari.... it's good to recycle plastics, not our leaders.

SHARIAREPORTERS:
Where is d change going to come from?
Old cabals killing dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.