Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory (52288 Views)

Bloomberg Questions Buhari's Ability To Rule Nigeria / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by petermichaels(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2015
Allow yor gentleness and submission to peace speak,my president. In short it has already start speaking,d last tym i check. Mu na nan!!
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by playboyAIU(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2015
Jona making a fooll of himself
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ebosed: 1:33am On May 01, 2015
Deluded. From 22 million votes in 2011 to 12 million votes in 2015. Buhari moved from 12million votes in 2011 to 15Million. The difference is clear. You lost the election because you are deluded not because GMB was better. You lost 10million supporters, 7 out of these 10million did not vote while the others supported GMB to despise you.
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:47am On May 01, 2015
I know say his congratulatory phone call no be ordinary.! grin

Oga Jonna WAS in shock.....when d announcement was made that SAI BABA won the presidency election.

So, my Bros Jonna is just waking up from the shock and he wants to be sure if everything about his losing is REAL.!

Make una no blame am.....he no believe say we fit vote am out with our VOTERS CARD. And I want to believe that BUHARI too will learn from this lesson.

Bros Jonna, pack well and allow Buhari to pull over.!

grin grin
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by nerilove(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2015
emiye:

you are writing gibberish, If kwankwanso said they use almajiris to vote out GEJ, maybe the almajiris are over 18 years. He couldn't have posted kid pictures voting.

GEJ lost woefully in Kano in 2011, not even did he get 25% of votes in Kano in 2011, let me enlighten you further, the then Kano governor who contested as ANPP presidential candidate also failed to get 25% of votes in the state he governed, In the same Kano Buhari had well over a million votes in 2011.
Buhari also won in Kaduna in 2011, stop writing like some unenlightened fellow in this day when you can get information at the tip of your fingers.

Underage voting is overrated, what is underrated is one idiiot sitting down in one corner and singlehandedly thumbprinting 500 ballot papers in 10 minutes, a situation that was the other of the day in many SS states.

In the NW /NE , voters turnout in relation with PVC collected was 45%-55%. In the SS, voters turnout in relation with PVC collected was 60%-75%,sensible deductions can be made from these facts.

This clearly shows you are not following the news lately. Checkout the news before, during and after the elections, then we can talk. What evidence do you have for the person thump printing 500 papers. But there was several pictures of underage children voting which buhari comdemned. So go back to the news and school yourself
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ibietela2(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'll be waiting for them then....thunder wey go faya them dey do Yoga with me already. Unbelievably dumb set of nuisances

Hahahahaha, i just pity them
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ibietela2(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2015
Tina3362:
. watch ur mouth dnt u hv elders at home? no matter wat,he is nt ur mate so mind the kind of words u use.

That guy is the worst of them, he won't listen
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ibietela2(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2015
crackhouse:
u are black and he is black so if u call him black monkey then u are refering to urself too. He is the president and have made an indelible mark in the history of Nigeria but u are yet to eat three square meal a day and here u are bringing God's wrath upon urself. Don't blame God if u don't progress tommorrow. Just learn how to respect ur elder because u don't know how ur future will look like. I am u are still young because a mature and sensible human being will not make such statement u made.

You are wrong, they are all the same. Am sure you are yet to meet MzJackBaueress, Omenka, Obiagelli, Demdem, Passingshot and egift
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2015
henrysam:
With the way people are insulting a sitting president gej it's quite amusing but wait. We are giving your baba one chance just 18 months. If nothing change. He will not sleep in that aso rock a day after.
Kindly expect more insults and expletives from people too. I believe you will not complain by then

Right
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Jaycool18(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2015
Bizibi:
I know many idiots here will believe this
that's y they're idiots
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by Jaycool18(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your father is more useless.

If you quote me, I ll beat you up like a kid. Skinny boy with kwashiorkor stomach

You look disgusting and your dad is a slowpoke for forgetting to use his CONDOM on that night
lmao.. u harsh oo
Re: Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:54am On May 01, 2015
almajiri101:
This useless black monkey face should get over the shock and move on.

Hero my foot.

you are in deed an almajiri. i am sure u know what that means.

what better comment can you make. this is of-course your best.
i wish u will have opportunity to attend kindergarten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.