Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue (1802 Views)

Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Party On Romance For Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by HolyHero: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello romance landers.
I'm having difficulties finding the ideal word to say to girls after we.... you know ... do the thing ... sometimes I ask Em if it was great but their reactions sometimes makes me think that's a very dumb thing to say... so please I need serious suggestions.
NB: if you don't have any good thing to say please STFU
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well since I No dey do the thing. ..I make way for those who dey do the thing make them come tell you something

3 Likes

Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just shutup and stare lovingly at her...or

Better still just say 'love you bae'

4 Likes

Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Badgers14: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
BTW what kinda of conversation are you expecting to have ? are you expecting her to rate your perfomance or . You don chop am, just clean mouth for ground and move to the next agenda. my broda, thats just another day at the office. Also dont bring up that ... conversation, if your perfomance was great, she will tell you or you could read the hand writing on her face. cheers cool.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by jamex93(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
lolx
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Cholls(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
my brother alway tell her she is not good at all that she still has to continue learning from you.

My brother i swear you will thank me later
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Skryptchex(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lolzz.... lemme jxt STFU since ive neva been in dat situationn

1 Like

Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by ronald4lif(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
I here by open the floor to love doctor KingTom.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Afrok(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
That kind thing... After i don sweat for morning during exercise, babe go come during d day or night, and i'll still sweat again, after which i'll come ask her question ontop wetin we both enjoyed? Haba! I go just hold her tight and allow nature to do its part.

1 Like

Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by HolyHero: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Badgers14:
BTW what kinda of conversation are you expecting to have ? are you expecting her to rate your perfomance or . You don chop am, just clean mouth for ground and move to the next agenda. my broda, thats just another day at the office. Also dont bring up that ... conversation, if your perfomance was great, she will tell you or you could read the hand writing on her face. cheers cool.
Badgers14:
Badgers14:
lolx
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Are u still seeing the girl @ Op
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by HolyHero: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cholls:
my brother alway tell her she is not good at all that she still has to continue learning from you.

My brother i swear you will thank me later
you sure?
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by HolyHero: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Are u still seeing the girl @ Op
yeah.. not all of em though
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol, wetin person no go seecheesy

Ok just tell her these things.....

baby you have killed me.

baby you sabi whine waist.

baby you are so tight and firm.

She go just open her legs again.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
HolyHero:
yeah.. not all of em though
Yh u dont need to ask her , she still around so it must have been good
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Cholls(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
HolyHero:
you sure?
my brother i sure pass baba ijebu.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
If she hasn't calld u after d "thing" den knw ur a weak man,...
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Slimzjoe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
You don't have to say anything..... Jux Get on with normal routines
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cutehector:
If she hasn't calld u after d "thing" den knw ur a weak man,...
It's a lie jooor.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:

It's a lie jooor.
why do u say so?
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cutehector:
why do u say so?
She might wanna play hard to get.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by vjsmiles: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well since I No dey do the thing. ..I make way for those who dey do the thing make them come tell you something
[size=14pt] nice rhymes...flavoured like curry thyme i aint got no time for bitches all emm snitches who are fvvking witches coz i give them beats take a seat and feel the heat.... angry
na only you sabi rhyme [/size]
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] nice rhymes...flavoured like curry thyme i aint got no time for bitches all emm snitches who are fvvking witches coz i give them beats take a seat and feel the heat.... angry
na only you sabi rhyme [/size]
lol....
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Use that tone that the annoucer use to declear the starting of Royal Rumble,use it to order her to prepare for second round.thank me later
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
HolyHero:
Hello romance landers.
I'm having difficulties finding the ideal word to say to girl after we.... you know ... do the thing ... sometimes I ask Em if it was great but they reactions sometimes makes me think that's a very dumb thing to say... so please I need serious suggestions.

If you want to know if you are pleasing her...simply ask her! One thing I pride myself is not being afraid to speak my mind. Make sure that you add..I want to please you well and what do you want me to do better to please you? She may not know what that is because she may not have the words but let her know to show you and you will do the rest.

I love it when my man asked me what I can do to please you...I will say start with your mouth!

)uhmmm..gotta go! Chima!!! To bed now! (Running to bedroom)

1 Like

Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
softysparky:

She might wanna play hard to get.
hard to get after bangin d shii out her kittykat? She must be stewpid!
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by Vikky014(f): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
HolyHero:
Hello romance landers.
I'm having difficulties finding the ideal word to say to girls after we.... you know ... do the thing ... sometimes I ask Em if it was great but their reactions sometimes makes me think that's a very dumb thing to say... so please I need serious suggestions.
HOLYHERO INDEED
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by HolyHero: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vikky014:
HOLYHERO INDEED
lolx
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Just shutup and stare lovingly at her...or

Better still just say 'love you bae'

[size=11pt]
We do not have to say reassuring words. It was MUTUALLY pleasurable for Pete's sake!

How about continued stroking/caressing after 'IT' while we discuss/about every other and any other thing under the sun? That's the best way to wade of those slightly awkward moments after sex. Such post-intercoursë activities are more like us (the male and the female) telling ourselves , " Sex is just part of our love life. It. isn't centered around it. . We cherish our companionship just as much as we cherish the bodily pleasures we share"

You don't have to give direct reassurances. [size]
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by IamOdin: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrsChima:

If you want to know if you are pleasing her...simply ask her! One thing I pride myself is not being afraid to speak my mind. Make sure that you add..I want to please you well and what do you want me to do better to please you? She may not know what that is because she may not have the words but let her know to show you and you will do the rest.

I love it when my man asked me what I can do to please you...I will say start with your mouth!

)uhmmm..gotta go! Chima!!! To bed now! (Running to bedroom)

when last did u visit ur doctor?
Just asking.
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

when last did u visit ur doctor?
Just asking.

I need to visit my doctor because I am getting more dick than you grin
Re: Professionals On Romance Matters Please Come To My Rescue by IamOdin: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrsChima:

I need to visit my doctor because I am getting more dick than you grin

that doesn't answer my question.
I asked WHEN last u visited ur doc,and not WHY u visit him.

I wonder how ur husband manage to cope. grin grin

ps: i'm a niQ,ion need d!ck neither do i need punalipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / I Keep Having This Dreams / 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.