Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake (2694 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Why Blaming God? / Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by NumberOne2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have seen too many ignorant topics on this section about the Nepal Earthquake.

To those blaming God for Nepal or other global disasters its not really your fault. Most folks feel that our educational system is poor. If you know secondary school science, you will know what NATURAL disasters are.

While you are at it, blame God for:

1) Baltimore riots
2) Xenophobic South African Attacks
3) War in Yemen
4) Drug smugglers executed in Indonesia
5) Hey how about Boko Haram
6) or Global warming
7) How about petrol scarcity or subsidy
- ASUU strike?

(Feel free to add more)

My advice, Get wisdom.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." - Proverb:4:7
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by soopamom: 7:06am On May 01, 2015
this your post is probably more ignorant than any of those ones you are addressing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Anas09: 7:52am On May 01, 2015
I don't get it. They don't believe that God exist, yet wen they receive the conquencies for their actions they look for God who doesn't exist to blame. Why does he exist only wen there's a problem? That you expect him to intervene in the worlds affairs, what does that tell u? That he indeed exist? If he doesn't exist then don't expect anyfin from him.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by simplex2: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
Lol...you don't understand the sarcasm do you? By blaming your God, they are trying to point out a fact that he doesn't exist, else he would have done something to save his people from all those things you listed.

You guys claim he is all powerful, omni-omni-everything so they are pointing out the flaws in that claim. Does it make sense that an all powerful God watches while bokoharam invades his church and slaughter his people doing an all-night seeking his presence?

And then when that little baby was saved from the rubble of Nepal earthquake, you guys attributed the save to an all-loving God! Did it make sense that an all-powerful and all-loving God watched thousands of people get destroyed in an earthquake and then saved a little baby in the process? What of other little babies that died?

So you don't get it; they are not blaming God, they are pointing out the flaws in your believe.

10 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by TheFilmmaker: 10:52am On May 01, 2015
simplex2:
Lol...So you don't get it; they are not blaming God, they are pointing out the flaws in your believe.

Belief.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by NumberOne2(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
A TRUE Atheist respects other people religious beliefs because he/her does not know any real religion.
It baffles me when a self proclaimed NL Atheist (most likely a BIGOT) attacks other religions.
You believe NOTHING yet you deem it fit to question what others believe.

Its like a man stranded at a cross road. He doesnt know to go North, East, West or South but he knows that those going in either direction is headed for destruction. He provides NO answers but believe other proposals are flaud. So who made you the judge?
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by plaetton: 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
NumberOne2:
A TRUE Atheist respects other people religious beliefs because he/her does not know any real religion.
It baffles me when a self proclaimed NL Atheist (most likely a BIGOT) attacks other religions.
You believe NOTHING yet you deem it fit to question what others believe.

Its like a man stranded at a cross road. He doesnt know to go North, East, West or South but he knows that those going in either direction is headed for destruction. He provides NO answers but believe other proposals are flaud. So who made you the judge?

Speaking for myself, I do not attack religion, any religion at all.
Now pay attention.
What I and many atheists do here on this public forum is mock and shame st.u.pid ideas, st.u.pi.d conducts being advertised by the mental slaves of religion.
The Abrahamic religions have been a terrible unending tragedy for Africa. This is fact.

The mental havoc, dumbing down of intelligence and IQ, and the exploitation of the masses by the rapacious self-appointed religious elite are self-evident and not should be ignored by anyone who cares about the future of the black race.

We do not attack people on account of their religious beliefs.
No.
we attack silly, childish and often dangerous ideas being peddled by religious fraudsters.

On the other hand, I find it amusing that every single hour of every single day, there are tens of thousands of religious priests mounting pulpits and TV screens to propagate falsehoods, abuse people of different faiths, curse and abuse unbelievers. But whenever an atheist anywhere raises his/her voice to repudiate any of the many lies and contradictions of religion, then the atheist is called the bigot or the militant atheist.
This shows the deep hypocrisy that is an inherent part of religious faith.

Anyone, believer or unbeliever, who comes in public forum to advance an idea, then that person or idea stands to be challenged, repudiated or mocked.
If your beliefs or worldview cannot hold up to scrutiny or critical analysis, then kindly keep it out of the public forum

It is really that simple.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by dalaman: 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
plaetton:

Now pay attention.
What I and many atheists do here on this public forum is mock and shame st.u.pid ideas, st.u.pi.d conducts being advertised by the mental slaves of religion.
The Abrahamic religions have been a terrible unending tragedy for Africa. This is fact.

The mental havoc, dumbing down of intelligence and IQ, and the exploitation of the masses by the rapacious self-appointed religious elite are self-evident and not should be ignored by anyone who cares about the future of the black race.

No.
we attack silly, childish and often dangerous ideas being peddled by religious fraudsters.

On the other hand, I find it amusing that every single hour of every single day, there are tens of thousands of religious priests mounting pulpits and TV screens to propagate falsehoods, abuse people of different faiths, curse and abuse unbelievers. But whenever an atheist anywhere raises his/her voice to repudiate any of the many lies and contradictions of religion, then the atheist is called the bigot or the militant atheist.

Anyone, believer or unbeliever, who comes in public forum to advance an idea, then that person or idea stands to be challenged, repudiated or mocked.
If your beliefs or worldview cannot hold up to scrutiny or critical analysis, then kindly keep it out of the public forum

Nothing needs to be added to this.
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by kay1one2(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2015
Some of them cannot even impregnate a woman! They are here looking for an excuse for their own incompetencies!
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by kay1one2(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2015
plaetton:

Now pay attention.

No.

I know you're one of the dumbest people in your environment yet you keep talking about iq! Your type probably read education in school, if you even had an education, and has not come up with anything to better society for mankind!
Waste!
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2015
simplex2:
Lol...you don't understand the sarcasm do you? By blaming your God, they are trying to point out a fact that he doesn't exist, else he would have done something to save his people from all those things you listed.

You guys claim he is all powerful, omni-omni-everything so they are pointing out the flaws in that claim. Does it make sense that an all powerful God watches while bokoharam invades his church and slaughter his people doing an all-night seeking his presence?

And then when that little baby was saved from the rubble of Nepal earthquake, you guys attributed the save to an all-loving God! Did it make sense that an all-powerful and all-loving God watched thousands of people get destroyed in an earthquake and then saved a little baby in the process? What of other little babies that died?

So you don't get it; they are not blaming God, they are pointing out the flaws in your believe.

I don't think blaming God could ever mean that He do not exist. It is only a ploy by those who disbelieve His existence to blackmail God so as to distract those that believe.

Meanwhile, during Christ Jesus life on earth, he warned of things that would happen toward the end of this earth. Earthquakes is just one of the many others.
As for the victims, we have a responsibility to bury the dead and take care of those that survived while pondering on His words about the end of days.

I believe in Jesus and I believe in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by johnydon22(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
an atheist do not blame a deity for anything, no one blames a mythical being you lack belief in. .

they only use that language when a theist start thanking a deity for some good fortune then an atheist tend to point out the misfortunes and ask why the deity ignored that part

about the thread that inspired this, the guy was not an atheist. . he is probably a theist turning agnostic or an angry theist...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Weah96: 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
NumberOne2:

LOL. Why is the man stranded? Where are the people going? Your analogy is lacking information.

Remember only one road at the junction potentially leads to the ultimate objective. Or none. Why is it a crime to advise the idiots going in all directions to consider their judgment.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by frank317: 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
kay1one2:

I know you're one of the dumbest people in your environment yet you keep talking about iq! Your type probably read education in school, if you even had an education, and has not come up with anything to better society for mankind!
Waste!

Educated king... Kindly correct ur English here. Its 'have' not 'has'. U actually sound dumb..m no offence.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by NumberOne2(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
Weah96:

LOL. Why is the man stranded? Where are the people going? Your analogy is lacking information.

Remember only one road at the junction potentially leads to the ultimate objective. Or none. Why is it a crime to advise the idiots going in all directions to consider their judgment.

Ahh, thanks for confirming my point of BIGOT minded Atheists (refering to your comments in BOLD).
What made the other folks moving idiots and you the wise one?

Finally, my analogy is sound. Mankind is stranded, even science seeks answers of higher beings in outer space.
If you aren't stranded, then where did you come from and where are you going?

plaetton:

Maybe you dont (I cant confirm this) but as you can see from the self claimed "wise one" who I replied above that you guys attack other religions. The very thin line between critics and bigots is often crossed without realizing.

By the way, nice write up but its hard to agree with the rest of your post when the FIRST line is so flawed.
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Misogynist2014(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
kay1one2:
Some of them cannot even impregnate a woman! They are here looking for an excuse for their own incompetencies!
I tell you, no greater Foöl than an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Misogynist2014(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2015
plaetton:

Now pay attention.

No.

In this I find little sense, no one wants your education, in fact, haven't seen a critical atheist so far, just a dozen of angry mofos going round in circles. In life, there are days of laughter, days to cry, days to sing, days to keep mute, there are bitter and there are sweet. We understand all this only when we take life the way it is and strife for the best under the guidance of the Supreme One, who has promised us a place of rest after our travails on earth. These sensation of laughter and sadness is what makes us man, those that died in Nepal have peace, it is us that feel sad for them, life goes on. We learn in everything that happens to us, a tragedy such as this shouldn't be an exception for those wise enough to think.
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by johnydon22(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Matthew 5:22 who ever calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire. . .

now see what we have up there smileyΔΔΔ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by plaetton: 11:34pm On May 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
In this I find little sense, no one wants your education, in fact, haven't seen a critical atheist so far, just a dozen of angry mofos going round in circles. In life, there are days of laughter, days to cry, days to sing, days to keep mute, there are bitter and there are sweet. We understand all this only when we take life the way it is and strife for the best under the guidance of the Supreme One, who has promised us a place of rest after our travails on earth. These sensation of laughter and sadness is what makes us man, those that died in Nepal have peace, it is us that feel sad for them, life goes on. We learn in everything that happens to us, a tragedy such as this shouldn't be an exception for those wise enough to think.
Huh?
WTF ?

3 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Redlyn: 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:

The real fools are those who claim to know things no mortal really knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by plaetton: 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
frank317:

Educated king... Kindly correct ur English here. Its 'have' not 'has'. U actually sound dumb..m no offence.
Lol.
It's not a crime to be dumb, you know.

But, Gosh! When someone is parading his dumdness with cheerful eagerness, you have to conclude that he must be a professional clown.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by johnydon22(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2015
kay1one2:

wooooow really? i didnt know o shocked. . . those guys are terrible that's why they make me mad angry
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Misogynist2014(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Matthew 5:22 who ever calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire. . .
now see what we have up there smileyΔΔΔ
Just quoting the Bible
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Misogynist2014(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2015
Redlyn:

The real fools are those who claim to know things no mortal really knows.
An intelligent world with an obviously intelligent source!?
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Weah96: 4:17am On May 02, 2015
NumberOne2:

Ahh, thanks for confirming my point of BIGOT minded Atheists (refering to your comments in BOLD).
What made the other folks moving idiots and you the wise one?

Finally, my analogy is sound. Mankind is stranded, even science seeks answers of higher beings in outer space.
If you aren't stranded, then where did you come from and where are you going?

There is no penalty for doing nothing at this your crossroad. The roads don't have signs. Where are those people going?
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by kay1one2(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
frank317:

Has means its an on going process that is still awaiting completion. Now you the "corrector" can you give me a reason I'd want to use have. Who's sounding dumb now?!
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by NumberOne2(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2015
Weah96:

There is no penalty for doing nothing at this your crossroad. The roads don't have signs. Where are those people going?

Ask yourself, why are you staying there?
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Weah96: 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
NumberOne2:

Ask yourself, why are you staying there?

There's food and water. Meanwhile, no one has entered those bushes and returned alive.
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by johnydon22(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Weah96:

There's food and water. Meanwhile, no one has entered those bushes and returned alive.

what
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Weah96: 1:39pm On May 03, 2015
johnydon22:

what

His hypothetical crossroads where theists are the ones going in all four directions and atheists sit still.
Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Redlyn: 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
An intelligent world with an obviously intelligent source!?

Again with the "obviously". I see nothing obvious about it. What you don't understand or is complex = god did it basically.

1 Like

Re: To Those Blaming God For Nepal Quake by Ranchhoddas: 5:33pm On May 09, 2015
kay1one2:

Waste!
you are incredibly foolish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Comment On This Picture / Prophetic Words And Revelations. / Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.