Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,190 members, 7,977,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos (1546 Views)

Michael W. Smith Shares His Testimony And Discussrs New Album / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by nnamdibig(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2015
It will really be a wonderful experience

1 Like

Re: Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by Nobody: 1:02am On May 01, 2015
FP things.... The Ancient path and Above all powers

Micheal Smith my hero Don moen my role model.

Micheal Smith should come and teach naija gospel singers how to worship in the power of the Holy Spirit nd not entertaining the audience with their Fuji song.

Looking forward to releasing my album next year..

Let the angels worship him..

1 Like

Re: Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by Brymo: 3:11am On May 01, 2015
my all time best M.W Smith song 'deep in love with you'
Re: Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by nnamdibig(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2015
Brymo:
my all time best M.W Smith song 'deep in love with you'
Nice one but U need to listen to "Majesty"
Re: Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by Brymo: 9:01am On May 01, 2015
nnamdibig:

Nice one but U need to listen to "Majesty"
majesty is cool but it's old. If u listen to chris Tomlin's version its d bomb. I have M.W Smith's discography just shy of a few songs.
Re: Michael W. Smith Coming To Lagos by nnamdibig(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2015
Brymo:
majesty is cool but it's old. If u listen to chris Tomlin's version its d bomb. I have M.W Smith's discography just shy of a few songs.

I have, the truth is that those guys are good.

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Prostitute....annabel Share Her Story / Jesus Was An Ugly Man Compared To Satan / Christians And Muslims Not Serving The Same God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.