Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc (370 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc by realjoker(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2015
Toba Osuloye on the spot:
i am a pro-buharist but
sometimes i think we go too far in making him look almost a demi-god while we paint jonathan as a weakling, clueless, and call him all sort of names. Yes, every man has one fault or the other but let us start seeing these men as HUMANS or else we will be expecting too much from them. I dont envy buhari at all, he seems to be seen as a `magicia` who will do many abracadabras! Pls let us save him some aches and allow him go about his duties wtout undue pressure. So much negatives awaiting him already. Pls pass the news and info of PRAYERS, SUPPORT AND OUTSTANDING OBEDIENCE TO GMB to all, not these tales of nothing yet magnifying super humanity which is not there! He needs our prayers and support more, not just photo-pasting.
Love you all..courtesy realjoker
Re: An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc by Nobody: 12:38am On May 01, 2015
Also pray for Tibunu too so that God will touch his heart to allow Buhari to work for Nigerians...
Re: An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc by bettercreature(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
Give him rest of mind lets wait till his first 6 months before we judge

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Fans Of Gmb And Apc by Nobody: 12:56am On May 01, 2015
Baba must not Bleep up else guys go use blood o cheesy grin I go para

(1) (Reply)

Challenging "The Trekker": Tomorrow I Walk! / Sambisa: Another Set Of 234 Women, Children Freed - Vanguard / The Count Down Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.