Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. (17739 Views)

Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by AreaFada2: 9:43am On May 01, 2015
chimoskyg:
I luv dat lady on poka dot design

Your ojukokoro big pass Diezani petrol lady own. grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by lovemoi2(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2015
Keep it up guys. Very nice
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by nmadu1: 9:59am On May 01, 2015
buygala:
Her number please embarassed

See how that dude is famzing with my girlfriend-to-be angry

He had better not try anything stupidd or I am gonna send MOSSAD assassins after him undecided
bros kilode?.. leave my girlfriend alone!
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by cyprus000: 10:00am On May 01, 2015
Cetona:
Hmmmm All the likes you are sharing, there is god ogrin
gringrin
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by kemi4live: 10:02am On May 01, 2015
Interesting. Good job
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by vicuze(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2015
Wow is that Samuel on d last pix?
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2015
Philippines? Really? wen we have villages where young children and old women who farm to produce wat we eat are nko? well good for them... i hope a Philippine will replicate such in Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Tmaritas76(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

He had better not try anything stupidd or I am gonna send MOSSAD assassins after him undecided
hahaha hahaha day dreamer, your chick to be, am not sure you have international passport not to talk of visa to Phillipines
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Ishilove: 10:30am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

Thought you already have a girlfriend?

Kia, Naija men!! tongue
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by tesyfresh(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
Bro u re correct
tigonana:
Many sick people plenty for dis our country,y not here instead of dos yeye asian country,well kudos to dem.
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by buygala(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Thought you already have a girlfriend?

Kia, Naija men!! tongue

Until we get married, we are absolutely free to sample the market smiley

I can always acquire a new girlfriend na tongue
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Ishilove: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

Until we get married, we are absolutely free to sample the market smiley

I can always acquire a new girlfriend na tongue
And your girlfriend, is she allowed to sample the market too?
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by buygala(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

And your girlfriend, is she allowed to sample the market too?

Of course.... In my earlier reply to you, I said 'we' na..... meaning both of us grin

No limitations until final commitment smiley
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Ishilove: 10:49am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

Of course.... In my earlier reply to you, I said 'we' na..... meaning both of us grin

No limitations until final commitment smiley
Na real wa for you
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Cetona(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2015
cyprus000:
gringrin
Chai! How do you do it?
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by buygala(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Na real wa for you

Yeah... embarassed

That's also what she said when I proposed the idea... but it's working for us... Both of us can't get too comfortable to misbehave smiley .... We both like each other much, but we respect ourselves and each other since we both know that our choices are still very open wink

You should try it.... it's the bomb grin
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Ishilove: 11:05am On May 01, 2015
buygala:

Yeah... embarassed

That's also what she said when I proposed the idea... but it's working for us... Both of us can't get too comfortable to misbehave smiley .... We both like each other much, but we respect ourselves and each other since we both know that our choices are still very open wink

You should try it.... it's the bomb grin
Hell no. I am too jealous and possessive to be in an open relationship. grin

We have derailed enough wink
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by dellaziz(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by lexy2014: 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
fitzk:
proud of you guys

...Nigerians have resilient sprit...this may not be appreciated but let it be one silly move ...the whole world will be told that Nigerians are criminals

I am glad to be a Nigerian
its nice but wetin dem go do 4 yonder? Abi sick people don finish 4 nigeria ne?
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by chimoskyg(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
AreaFada2:

Your ojukokoro big pass Diezani petrol lady own. grin cheesy

She go make sense dieeee
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On May 01, 2015
chimoskyg:

She go make sense dieeee

Na so na. Dem pretty hot intelligent babes seriously make sense o. When they sit near in lecture or clinic, your brain dey even pick more information sef. Though they were oyinbo babes in my case. grin angry
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by chimoskyg(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2015
AreaFada2:

Na so na. Dem pretty hot intelligent babes seriously make sense o. When they sit near in lecture or clinic, your brain dey even pick more information sef. Though they were oyinbo babes in my case. grin angry

If I get such lady I will start thinking of marriage grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:18pm On May 01, 2015
Am proud of you guys.... for sake of humanity keep it up
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by saheed2532(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
Body max index is a measurement that tells us whether a person is overweight or normal weight. if a person have overweight it is one of the leading causes of early death odd structure or appearance. The treatment is to lose excess body weight and improve your overall quality of life. This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by clemz88(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Ah carri over stop quoting me please.
na your generation go get carry over.
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 01, 2015
Handsomeemmy:
That's good of them.

The medical staff and student we have here in Nigeria only know how to fight for pay and who becomes the CMD of Hospitals, they have forgotten about the Sanctity of Human life.
All they know here in Nigeria is to go on strike thereby holding government and patient hostage.

Abeg, don't say what you don't know. Medical missions is common among Nigerian medical students. Enter any college of medicine around you and ask of CMDA-Students. They can give you briefings about some of the rural medical missions.
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by ubon85(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2015
kudos niaja we get beta heart if na them dem go wan chop us...abi execute us .. hope in a foriegn land
Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by Teeboy22(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2015
3rdeye1:
Why go to Philippines when we have not exhausted out villages and rural areas? It's just like supplying electricity to countries better than us. Nigerians... We love to 'give' what we don't 'have'. Enjoy ur vacation!
boss hw na...longest time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / 2017 WAEC Results By State Ranking / Federal Polythecnic Ile Oluji (FPI) Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.