Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth (9294 Views)

Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* / Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
pretydiva:
pls jst 4give her,n 4get dis ever happened
lol trust me I don't take it serious but I just don't know where that came from thou.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by AyamDazey(f): 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
your profile pic is enough for me to know where all the hate is coming from. You are facially cursed, and from the look at things your body will probably make people vomit lol.......all these ugly insecure girls chie. Who was even talking abt themself lol chie your fight is with your parents not me. They blessed you with that your ugly look lol. Your style is also fuckkked up big time, the fashion police need to whip your flat Yansh hahahahah not to talk of how fuc..king dirty your environment look, have you even eaten today? Can you afford even one meal a day? Hahahahah you better go get yourself check you may be carry yeast infection around, anyways you can die with it thou cuz I bet you must be an ugly Virgin that's gonna die alone hahahahah. Sister just because the people in your family all have chicken legs and flat Yansh doesn't mean that when you see a woman with shape like mine flat tummy small waist and big Yansh is fat hahahahahahahhahaha.......is call having a freaking attractive shape. Something your whole generation lack. Good day ugly girl. grin

@Rokiatu the Rokiatu...You can like to disturb yaself sha...leav the gal alone..Lol grin
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Kolasheyi: 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
I'm still of the opinion that the beautiful ones are not yet born. Waiting for my bride to be
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by quickly: 4:16pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
lol trust me I don't take it serious but I just don't know where that came from thou.

No mind them jare. DEm dey beef u because u get swagger, full of confidence and not ashamed of what ur mama gave u.

All i can say the day u decide to take a bikini shot some people go die of jealousy that day.

Adios

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
quickly:

No mind them jare. DEm dey beef u because u get swagger, full of confidence and not ashamed of what ur mama gave u.

All i can say the day u decide to take a bikini shot some people go die of jealousy that day.

Adios

lol
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2015
JOACHINpedro:
Dis oyibo people dnt have any idea hw my g.f looks like... SMH FOR THE BLIND OYIBOS
Abi oo
My babe sef make sense pass dis one
Make I hammer make I con Behind am join grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by willi926(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
lol
chaiiii u finish Dat gal. hahaha she no go near u again.lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by femzysticks(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2015
rokiatu:
ugly batch stfu......with your fuckkked up village mentality customers indeed. See this local slu...t telling me about customers hahahahah batch just because you look so freaking timid and insecure when u see a girl like me that's so confident and absolutely love her body doesn't mean that she's like u batch. I know all the females in your family have probably sell their puss...y for money.....you expired cun...t everyone is not like that. I am freaking sexy I am freaking confident and so I fu....c.king flaunt it. You mad.......batch you can jump off the next cliff in your village. A word of advice next time learn to do your eyebrow better....you look like a freaking witch. cheesy

twerkjack:
ADVERTISING URSELF ON INTERNET TO GET CUSTOMERS IS SOMETHING I WOULDNT WISH MY ENEMY.....SLUT!!!
rokiatu:
ugly batch stfu......with your fuckkked up village mentality customers indeed. See this local slu...t telling me about customers hahahahah batch just because you look so freaking timid and insecure when u see a girl like me that's so confident and absolutely love her body doesn't mean that she's like u batch. I know all the females in your family have probably sell their puss...y for money.....you expired cun...t everyone is not like that. I am freaking sexy I am freaking confident and so I fu....c.king flaunt it. You mad.......batch you can jump off the next cliff in your village. A word of advice next time learn to do your eyebrow better....you look like a freaking witch. cheesy

maybe all these should stop
I don't like it when I see people picking on each other
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Moana(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
twerkjack:
REALLY?? IF SHE ISNT THEN I GUESS UR RECOMMENDING URSELF, PITY NOT EVEN THE MOST LOCAL MAGAZINE HAS RECOGNIZED U YET.... LOLZ FATTY!!!!
i suggest you remove your full body pic looking like an ironing board before u start throwing around insults

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Brytawon(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2015
When did NL become a place of personal beef? Babes in as much as I love you all, I'll also like you guys to settle dis beef...
#BrytawonSaysSo
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by OKNkanu(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2015
When I see a cute girl..... I smile and think of my gf

When I see girls bashing....... * I puke* angry
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by pretydiva(f): 12:33am On May 02, 2015
rokiatu:
kk..dats nice
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 5:47am On May 02, 2015
Moana:
i suggest you remove your full body pic looking like an ironing board before u start throwing around insults
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:22am On May 02, 2015
zealot4me:

I hope u r recognized? undecided if No den u r a b*tch
Ass_licker how market ¿ two jobless girls are fighting and the only thing you think you can do to help matters is to insult one so as to get the favour of the other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by zealot4me(f): 9:17am On May 02, 2015
Kingfanak:

Ass_licker how market ¿ two jobless girls are fighting and the only thing you think you can do to help matters is to insult one so as to get the favour of the other

Grow d fuvk up troll!
stay off my mntnx mudafuvkr

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by twerkjack: 11:00am On May 09, 2015
rokiatu:
HEHEHEHEHE FATTY TAKING SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY TO TYPE,,,,,,, SORRY DEAR DIDNTMEAN TO HURT THAT BAD grin

AND CAL OFF UR JOBLESS DOGS OK..... CONFIDENT MY FOOT, I SEE NOTHING CONFIDENT ABOUT U AND THE FUGLY BITCHES BARKING BEHIND U,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF UR SO CONFIDENT ABOUT UR FAT BODY WHEN U READ MY COMMENT U SHOULDA JUST TAKEN A PHOTO INA BIKINI, EXPOSE THEDISGUSTING FLESH RINGS ON UR STOMACH,UPLOAD IT AND GIVE A TONGUE INSTEAD OF ROARING............ HEHEHE MAMA G tongue wink cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
twerkjack:
HEHEHEHEHE FATTY TAKING SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY TO TYPE,,,,,,, SORRY DEAR DIDNTMEAN TO HURT THAT BAD grin

AND CAL OFF UR JOBLESS DOGS OK..... CONFIDENT MY FOOT, I SEE NOTHING CONFIDENT ABOUT U AND THE FUGLY BITCHES BARKING BEHIND U,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF UR SO CONFIDENT ABOUT UR FAT BODY WHEN U READ MY COMMENT U SHOULDA JUST TAKEN A PHOTO INA BIKINI, EXPOSE THEDISGUSTING FLESH RINGS ON UR STOMACH,UPLOAD IT AND GIVE A TONGUE INSTEAD OF ROARING............ HEHEHE MAMA G tongue wink cheesy cheesy grin
Wicked... chai.. na wa u o... Issorait...
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Women! Their own enemy.....smh
Re: Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth by mkpurumma090(f): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2018
She is so beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Girl Found On Instagram. / Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia / Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.