Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? (912 Views)

Apc Government Is Threading The Same Path Nigeria Voted Out Pdp / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by bolarine: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
My fellow public services officers of Federal government, please has anyone received alert as regards your April salary , this quiz is inclusive of those being played through IPPIS directly.

Some state receive some arrears alert 2 days ago apparently to woo them to stadium today by there governors.

Are we in federal public/civil service seeing the outcome of people voting out the incumbent federal government through delayed salary and celebration of workers day on empty stomach?

Or is the allegation of 2 trillion naira election campaign expenses the reason for this?

Common sense tells any leader your people will BOO you if you dare address them on an empty tummy on a workers day

Any federal government worker that have received april 2015 salary can state his MDA and quote me wrong here
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by loomer: 7:11am On May 01, 2015
Una must read meanings to every single thing wey happen for nigeria.
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by otokx(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2015
My neighbors who work with federal university have received April salary.
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by HzRF(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2015
Since u already knw y
Goto court nw
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by ugia(f): 9:22am On May 01, 2015
We seem to be down playing the import of the problem. The federal Government is broke and this is the truth. When we have myopic sighted and grossly insensitive leaders at the helms of affairs in this country what do you expect. The amount of money we waste importing petrol is colossal. How much will it cost us to turnaround our ailing refineries or at least build modular refineries. Not to think of the huge amount spent on the presidential election by the ruling party. I saw it coming, and I am not in the least surprised. Lets brace up my fellow federal civil servants. We ain't seen nothing yet. Salary is not coming anytime soon. The priority of government for now is how to source for severance package for outgoing political officers. I urge civil servants to judiciously manage the little they have saved. God save Nigeria.
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by demmy0325(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2015
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by ki02020(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2015
Dear your case simple...some people has not been paid for months
Re: Are We Being Owed April Salary Becos Jona Was Voted Out? by Situation001(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
bolarine:
My fellow public services officers of Federal government, please has anyone received alert as regards your April salary , this quiz is inclusive of those being played through IPPIS directly.

Some state receive some arrears alert 2 days ago apparently to woo them to stadium today by there governors.

Are we in federal public/civil service seeing the outcome of people voting out the incumbent federal government through delayed salary and celebration of workers day on empty stomach?

Or is the allegation of 2 trillion naira election campaign expenses the reason for this?

Common sense tells any leader your people will BOO you if you dare address them on an empty tummy on a workers day

Any federal government worker that have received april 2015 salary can state his MDA and quote me wrong here
Even corpers too are not spared oo

(1) (Reply)

Why We Blew Up Oil Facilities -urhobo Militant Group / SSS Detains, Tortures Man For 36 Days For Being MASSOB Member / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.