Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Towards A Better Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Towards A Better Relationship (424 Views)

Tips On How To Have A Better Relationship With The Woman You Are Dating / Towards Better Relationship: Three Fundamental Determinants / Tips On How To Have A Better Relationship That Wil Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towards A Better Relationship by femmycares(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2015
I’m sick and tired of receiving messages from single women that all men are
the same. No,I disagree. When you say all men are the same, (they are
shit, dogs, assholes, douchebags,etc),It simply means the ones u've met are the same but not every man in this world
because you have not dated all men. So, if you had ten bad relationships in a row,that connotes having one bad relationship ten times and the problem is with you. How? You make wrong
choices,you are sabotaging your own love life and nobody is telling you
straight. You take serious guys for granted while chasing wrong guys.
Believe me, there are good men out there. You know where to find the right guy. The nice guy that you dodged out is the right guy for you. The guy you 'unnecessarily having chemistry with'' is your true love. I believe chemistry is something that we all want and need in a passionate relationship. But you don’t feel it because you are too busy
chasing the wrong guy who is treating you like shit and fulfilling the image
of how you see yourself. Please do yourself a favour, stop sabotaging
yourself and stop thinking that all men are the same because we aren’t.
Good men are out there looking 4 lovable,reasonable and respectable women. Work on your perception and believe good men exist. There is good love. Go get it.
Re: Towards A Better Relationship by MegaPlayBoy: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
shocked

Sorry... I had to reawaken the thread

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Loving Somone / Most Embarrassing Moment.. / Relationship Advice For Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.