Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,805 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You (540 Views)

Ondo Apc,let's Stop Chasing Shadows. / Why My Love Is Always Your Hate? / Reason Why You Must Not Vote APC LET VOTE Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
Its becoming a burden hearing the incoming government's mission of witch hunting instead of focusing on finding solutions to socio- economic problems facing the country. It has become an everyday comment from the president elect of prosecuting officials of the current government, now this is not bad but when these comments are only directed only to the opposition party then its something else.

Cannot understand why the president elect will want APC to win the whole states in Nigeria, opposition parties helps to create competition which is good for the country, the change we clamour for is a change that will impact to the lives of common Nigerians not politics as usual. It is also pathetic to see even common Nigerians pointing fingers to who will be jailed , fellow Nigerians witch hunting will never move this country forward , the president elect will not jail PDP so called corrupt officials and not jail APC so called corrupt officials as that will be seen as gross injustice , what will happen when Diezani , okonjo and Gej are jailed and Atiku, Tunubu, Saraki left free, do you think there will still be peace in this country?

The best strategy to combact corruption still remains to check or prevent it , this way this evil (corruption) will gradual fade. Let's not forget that this evil is embedded in every Nigerian both you and me so witch hunting will never take us anywhere, so my APC brothers as you list those who you want to see in jail always remember your own corrupt acts , let's use wisdom to get ourselves out from this mess and apply LOVE instead of HATE. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You by socialmediaman: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
Doing the opposition thing, huh? The APC wants justice, we Nigerians want justice too. You cannot hand victory to someone who used illegal means to achieve success, it's not good for the society. The PDP lived on this for so long and criminality was fast becoming part of our norm, to the detriment of Nigerians who want their voices heard, who want justice. No matter who you support, encourage that person to get there through legal means, not by fraud

The incoming government will not be in the business of witch-hunting people. Read my previous article on this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2285021/buharis-incoming-government-not-business
Re: Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You by temitemi1(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2015
Nigerians are in "onechance" bus with babaonechance as our president! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You by boman2014: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
nelson4:
Its becoming a burden hearing the incoming government's mission of witch hunting instead of focusing on finding solutions to socio- economic problems facing the country. It has become an everyday comment from the president elect of prosecuting officials of the current government, now this is not bad but when these comments are only directed only to the opposition party then its something else.

Cannot understand why the president elect will want APC to win the whole states in Nigeria, opposition parties helps to create competition which is good for the country, the change we clamour for is a change that will impact to the lives of common Nigerians not politics as usual. It is also pathetic to see even common Nigerians pointing fingers to who will be jailed , fellow Nigerians witch hunting will never move this country forward , the president elect will not jail PDP so called corrupt officials and not jail APC so called corrupt officials as that will be seen as gross injustice , what will happen when Diezani , okonjo and Gej are jailed and Atiku, Tunubu, Saraki left free, do you think there will still be peace in this country?

The best strategy to combact corruption still remains to check or prevent it , this way this evil (corruption) will gradual fade. Let's not forget that this evil is embedded in every Nigerian both you and me so witch hunting will never take us anywhere, so my APC brothers as you list those who you want to see in jail always remember your own corrupt acts , let's use wisdom to get ourselves out from this mess and apply LOVE instead of HATE. God bless Nigeria.
Who witch hunt who? What do you say about Tanoid Master Temitemi1 ?
Re: Oh APC Let Not Your Hate Destroy You by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
Am willing to give the president elect a chance to change things , its for the good of the nation but going on that path of hate will eventually destroy him. We are so far behind if country like Brazil is on 800 billion dollar budget and we are still on 30 billion then you will know all hands need to be on deck . Most people in Nigeria never knows how far we are behind till they get to travel outside the country. How many of us are proud to have our national flags on our windows so its no longer politics but a time to become serious as a nation .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Constitution Amendment Veto Threat: Senate Backs Down / N371 Million Contract Scam Efcc Arraigns Kwara State Commissioner 4 Information / Ekiti's Security Condition Worsens: 3 Women Kidnapped In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.