Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Keep Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Man (1455 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
Sometimes, as a girl, you wonder why it seems like nobody wants to stay with you. You are always dumped by people you like and then you create threads about different kinds of yeye problems on Nairaland. No, the problem is not from your village, you are also not possessed. this kinds thing can be easily avoided if you had followed the right steps. So, today, I will share some tips on how to keep your man close

1) Get a brain. It will shock you the number of girls that lack a quality brain. News, they don’t read, sports, hell no, history, for what?, music, they don't want to know anything besides the name of the artistes, movies, they cannot mention the name of one director apart from Teco Benson grin grin grin. Baby, please start reading far and near, so that you will prove yourself good company. Show me a man that will not take a well-read and confident girl around and I will show you Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin grin(na joke o)

2) Be independent yourself. This point cannot be overstressed. If you are the type that asks for money for toothpick to hair, abeg stop. He is not your central bank. You are not his Mrs yet. Instead, use your time to create a strong venture for yourself, earn a little money too. If you want him to take care of your every need, what about your family? Will he also do that? If you cannot help yourself please remember your poor parents and siblings

3) Give him respect. Ladies, forget all these equality rubbish here. Your partner is the "head". If you are the type whose mouth runs faster than fuel pump, please learn to tame it especially when you are with him and his friends

4) Are you the type of girl whose standards are higher than the Eiffel tower, please start cutting it down. Nobody is saying you should throw your standards to the gutter but please be realistic. He takes you out and if you can't have Rice, Chicken, Ice-cream and everything you can't eat. If you can't shop in expensive boutiques, you will go naked. How about you make some of those monies first huh?

5) If you are in the type of relationship that includes sex, please baby, go learn some sexual skills. Don't be just there in bed. Once again, Google is your friend as I don't know much about that matter grin lipsrsealed wink

6) If you are the makeup type, please learn how to make up properly. Sometimes I see different kinds of makeup that are simply hilarious, eyebrows running North, eye shadow flying in space. Girl, you don’t want to look like a masquerade. Men appreciate good make up. If you cannot enrol in a makeup school, my dear sister please, use YouTube. If you still cannot, kuku carry your natural face like that.

7) Keep fit, wear a smile, be yourself, love yourself and be confident. Go forth my ladies and shine. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Man by DanceVille: 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
Nice write up Miss
Re: How To Keep Your Man by write2obi(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
Nice points , you pretty much said everything.
Re: How To Keep Your Man by izuch(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2015
Babe your head dey there. Well articulated write up, im sure you'll be able to take proper care of me. grin
Re: How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
DanceVille:
Nice write up Miss

Thank you bro. We are managing grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 01, 2015
izuch:
Babe your head dey there. Well articulated write up, im sure you'll be able to take proper care of me. grin

Siddon dey wait for me o. I dey come grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Man by izuch(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
Mizdeee:

Siddon dey wait for me o. I dey come grin grin

Wicked girl
Re: How To Keep Your Man by IamOdin: 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
Mizdeee:
Sometimes, as a girl, you wonder why it seems like nobody wants to stay with you. You are always dumped by people you like and then you create threads about different kinds of yeye problems on Nairaland. No, the problem is not from your village, you are also not possessed. this kinds thing can be easily avoided if you had followed the right steps. So, today, I will share some tips on how to keep your man close

1) Get a brain. It will shock you the number of girls that lack a quality brain. News, they don’t read, sports, hell no, history, for what?, music, they don't want to know anything besides the name of the artistes, movies, they cannot mention the name of one director apart from Teco Benson grin grin grin. Baby, please start reading far and near, so that you will prove yourself good company. Show me a man that will not take a well-read and confident girl around and I will show you Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin grin(na joke o)

2) Be independent yourself. This point cannot be overstressed. If you are the type that asks for money for toothpick to hair, abeg stop. He is not your central bank. You are not his Mrs yet. Instead, use your time to create a strong venture for yourself, earn a little money too. If you want him to take care of your every need, what about your family? Will he also do that? If you cannot help yourself please remember your poor parents and siblings

3) Give him respect. Ladies, forget all these equality rubbish here. Your partner is the "head". If you are the type whose mouth runs faster than fuel pump, please learn to tame it especially when you are with him and his friends

4) Are you the type of girl whose standards are higher than the Eiffel tower, please start cutting it down. Nobody is saying you should throw your standards to the gutter but please be realistic. He takes you out and if you can't have Rice, Chicken, Ice-cream and everything you can't eat. If you can't shop in expensive boutiques, you will go naked. How about you make some of those monies first huh?

5) If you are in the type of relationship that includes sex, please baby, go learn some sexual skills. Don't be just there in bed. Once again, Google is your friend as I don't know much about that matter grin lipsrsealed wink

6) If you are the makeup type, please learn how to make up properly. Sometimes I see different kinds of makeup that are simply hilarious, eyebrows running North, eye shadow flying in space. Girl, you don’t want to look like a masquerade. Men appreciate good make up. If you cannot enrol in a makeup school, my dear sister please, use YouTube. If you still cannot, kuku carry your natural face like that.

7) Keep fit, wear a smile, be yourself, love yourself and be confident. Go forth my ladies and shine. cheesy cheesy

will u marry me??
cheesy grin
Re: How To Keep Your Man by DanceVille: 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
That's good.. Looking Forward to seeing more
Mizdeee:

Thank you bro. We are managing grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Man by IamOdin: 3:45pm On May 01, 2015
what happened??
Re: How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 02, 2015
IamOdin:

will u marry me?? cheesy grin
just like that?
Re: How To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 02, 2015
Am in perfect sariculum with you OP but I must not but disagree with you on point number five. The more you learn new sex skills the more the request for your commodity. And when you can't satisfy that urge the relationship collapse.

I think then that point number five should be scrapped because relationship built on sex will definitely not stand the test of time. Talking from experience and available facts. Meanwhile

To keep a man only one thing is needed; the very thing Ladies find difficult to exhibit and that is "Honesty" Be honest and he will Love you forever.
Re: How To Keep Your Man by dayodare49o: 12:02am On May 03, 2015
person dey follow me. abi like person wey person feel dey follow? Abi she wan follow me meet pastor? where she dey follow me go? where I tell am say I dey go. She wan follow me go prison...I no no sha.
Re: How To Keep Your Man by grad2012(f): 12:25am On May 03, 2015
True dat cool
Re: How To Keep Your Man by 2el(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2015
lol
Re: How To Keep Your Man by kunlesufyan(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
I like ...
Re: How To Keep Your Man by Bosville(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
To find a lady with all dis qualities in naija... i think one will have to sacrifice ten livers of mosquitoe to soponna...LMAO
thumbs up o.p
Re: How To Keep Your Man by kazzamaks28(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2015
I dnt agree with point 5. Sex skills bla bla bla

(1) (Reply)

Naija People No Dey Carry Last. How True Is This? / A Lil Something For My Crush On NL / I Would Do Anything For Love, But I Won't Do That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.