Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion (552 Views)

12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion by JoeVetar(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
Election has come and gone but nigerians are still here...just like the old saying..buh nigerians are still uncertain of the four years ahead....believe me though this is the closest we have gone in having an idea about what may actually happen....I bet at least 70% of nigerians have a positive review of what concerning the new president. ...including nairalanders....buh all in all there are impressive things this man (Buhari) has done to actually buy our faith in hum(I use buy because thats what nigerian politicians do).. here we go

2.Paying less attention to defamation.: Where as my brother from the South-west (FFK) has been busy talking about results and questioning the authenticity of Buharis candidacy, He (buhari) was busy making strategies on how to win the elections....which was the move that actually checkmate Jonathan's reelection. ...

2.Strong Will and Confidence: when I heard about the statement Buhari released before the election was concluded stating that he knows who has won and results shouldn't be compromised...I was tripping for that confidence. ..we all knew he was also competing for the fourth time ....This man is another thing

2.Having the right people in the right place: the people who were around him before and after elections were people who had the trust of the people they lead whereas the people around GEJ were people who had more or less lost their popularity and are just holding on to political seats....This went a long way in helping the mases making their decisions as their immediate leaders has also delivered massively...

4.Less talk makes more sense: When people hear less the need to know more arises....From the defamation to his short propaganda. ..Nigerians wanted to know why the Biggest party in the whole if west Africa feels threatened by this (UN-EDUCATED MAN) this gave room for his popularity and trust.

Having said this there is more to the four years ahead than this last two three months....If buhari is to actually make it among so many popping eyes waiting for him to make a wrong move....then he has more than ever to make the fight moves or else......I see things thats cannot be written in human language
Re: Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
GMB my HERO
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL
Re: Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
thought u said 7 thing?

I don't have any abuse left...
Re: Seven Things Buhari Did Right: Pre And Post Eltion by tayebest(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2015
"Handover Month" Baba we believe you!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Eziachi Writes: My First Letter To Muhammadu Buhari / Great Physical Science Students In Unilorin Come In / Decongestion Of Traffic Along Lekki-epe Expressway - A Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.