Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss (1540 Views)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / Ogbemudia Promises Payback To Oshiomhole / Pictures: See The Wreckage France Did As Payback To Syria (ISIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Sirniyeh(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
Why must we have to suffer before Government listen to our cries?

Why does it have to get worse before getting better?

In fact, born a Nigerian is getting irritating, frustrating and regretting!

This is hitherto conspicuous!
PHCN dey do their own. For over a week now, no light. Also, another GOBE is fuel scarcity.

I was forced to buy 10litres for N4000, what a hectic life. Before a twinkle of an eye, the fuel got consumed in traffic.

This is an indirect infliction of hardship on Nigerians as payback of loss in 2015 election.

The markets had warned of suspension of the fuel supplies due to failure to get subsidy payment from the Federal Government.

Why must FG have to wait till now after a week ultimatum given before the strike by the marketers to pay them?

Now the marketers are denying the receipt of any payment. Ah, see GOBE for Nigeria!

I'm totally fed up!

What is situation like in your area?
No light - No fuel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by paul288yahoo(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
No light...no fuel...increase in transport fare....hoping it gets better.....
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by WisdomFlakes: 2:30pm On May 01, 2015
No light and no fuel where am at. Jonathan dey do send-off for himself naw, by punishing Nigerians for not re-electing him. And if Buhari talk now his people will complain that he's usurping GEJ'S authority. Thank God he'll be gone in a couple of weeks coz it's getting unbearable.

4 Likes

Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Sirniyeh(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
No light and no fuel where am at. Jonathan dey do send-off for himself naw, by punishing Nigerians for not re-electing him. And if Buhari talk now his people will complain that he's usurping GEJ'S authority. Thank God he'll be gone in a couple of weeks coz it's getting unbearable.

I tire ooooo

Well, Vice President prof Osinbajo is now LIVE on Channelstv on questions and answers forum.

Na fuel I dey burn to watch oooo
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by folexx66: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
Are u sure?
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by folexx66: 2:44pm On May 01, 2015
Are u sure ?,just tell us DAT u don't like Jonathan
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by bettercreature(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2015
We just have to endure it,its just for 30days
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Mynd44: 3:19pm On May 01, 2015
Last night 40% of Lagoscians were queuing for fuel
Another 35% who managed to get fuel were stuck in traffic
The remaining 25% were home and there was no light

I mean why didn't you people just vote GEJ? You could have had the usual May 1st celebrations with bullshìt speeches, dumb analysis and false talks of improvement in worker remuneration but no, you voted GMB. Go cry to him

5 Likes

Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 01, 2015
Nigerians should prepare, hard times awaits. This is the most risqué time for any country to oust any sitting govt, we will soo realise we just made a great mistake,
in few days from now prices of local commodities will extremely go high. . ..the north with their born to rule mantra accorded by the blindfolded sw brought this to us.
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Sirniyeh(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:
Last night 40% of Lagoscians were queuing for fuel
Another 35% who managed to get fuel were stuck in traffic
The remaining 25% were home and there was no light

I mean why didn't you people just vote GEJ? You could have had the usual May 1st celebrations with bullshìt speeches, dumb analysis and false talks of improvement in worker remuneration but no, you voted GMB. Go cry to him

Seems u are out of your mind. To hell with you and your gej
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by wachakuta(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
Yeah i've learnt that thiers a price for everything in life... I guess dis is what we get for voting him out... I pray God will recompensate us by d time Baba Buhari comes in.. buh for d remainin 28days to go.. suffering continues
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by shenisaac(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2015
I leave in Dutse, Jigawa. Amazingly no scarcity here o. Drove into the filing station and bought fuel in like 3 Minutes. But the light situation is just dead. No light at all. The pump price was 100/litre. It has always been so
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by otokx(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
shenisaac:
I leave in Dutse, Jigawa. Amazingly no scarcity here o. Drove into the filing station and bought fuel in like 3 Minutes. But the light situation is just dead. No light at all. The pump price was 100/litre. It has always been so

In PH its 100/litre
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by traware(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Sir,he was being sarcastic with his post
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by alaoeri: 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:

He's just being sarcastic, dude is a pro GMB, honestly with the present situation in this country, some d1ckheads will still be calling GEJ a hero, hero my foot, my people are suffering & smiling since 1904.
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2015
shenisaac:
Please, tell them. Some folks just like to blame the President for everything. I am in aba and there is no scarcity here.
The cabals/corrupt petroleum dealers are the ones responsible for the scarcity.
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by orimsamsam(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
jmoore:

Please, tell them. Some folks just like to blame the President for everything. I am in aba and there is no scarcity here.
and jonathan is just too dumb to prosecute the cabals
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by jmoore(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2015
orimsamsam:
and jonathan is just too dumb to prosecute the cabals
Yes, he is as dumb as Obasanjo.

FYI, we experienced fuel scarcity during Obasanjo's tenure. Just to remind you, maybe you weren't born then.
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by 8ightball: 5:10pm On May 01, 2015
Demburrows:
Nigerians should prepare, hard times awaits. This is the most risqué time for any country to oust any sitting govt, we will soo realise we just made a great mistake,
in few days from now prices of local commodities will extremely go high. . ..the north with their born to rule mantra accorded by the blindfolded sw brought this to us.

{***in Kanye West voice***} Dude, you high on reefer?
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by Sirniyeh(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2015
jmoore:

Yes, we have every reason to blame him. The marketers gave him the ultimatum before embarked on the strike. Why abandoned the ultimatum and give room for the hardship before respond to the demand of the marketers. He has to be blamed...
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by fr3do(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
And the other times in the past years we had fuel scarcity, what was Gej punishing us for, then?

You just feel good assassinating Gej's character.
Re: NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss by stepo707: 5:36pm On May 01, 2015
Then the sun come join hot times 2.na who will offend?

(1) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI Government / Photos From APC's Mock Election For Senate President Held Yesterday / Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.