Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... (1368 Views)

The Question Before The Yoruba Nation / Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra / Card Reader ; The Question JEGA Refused To Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 4:09pm On May 01, 2015
I registered for Nairaland just last month and ever since then I have been advertising and advising my friends,families and neighbours(enemies included!) To join...
I've leant a lot from this forum and also been entertained...
But I seem not to know/understand any/most of the shorts words you guys use on this platform.
Words like÷ OP, FP FTC...I don forget some..
All this while I just bone these words way I mentioned hopping say one day I go learn ham by Proxy....
But my fellow brethren, my fowl don lay cooked egg today oo!! One of the JJC way I evangellised to make she join Niaraland came to me this morning fuming and shouting that she is not enjoying her stay as some of the short words used on this platform are not known to her and she asked me if I understand any of it?
My people make una help me o so that shame no go catch una evangelist cause I tell her say I go get back to her when I come from work....
NOTE÷ Sorry am posting this question on this forum(politics) it just that this the pla
ce I think I will get my answers since there was no provision made for question and enquiries..
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by guardian09(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
lols OP=Original Post, FP= Front Page, FTC= First to comment
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Pinkieblue(f): 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
I Am a newbie t00, how do I p0st a topic ?
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by izuch(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2015
Fp material. grin
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by izuch(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:
I Am a newbie t00, how do I p0st a topic ?

Hey pumpkin, you can consult me for private INTENSIVE tutorials. grin
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ddaammyy(f): 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
Me I tink sey op na 'owner. Of post' o abi no be so?
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Utchgirl(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
guardian09:
OP= Original poster n nt original post.
@ Op, we stil hv some like ;
Lol= laugh out loud
LMAO=laugh my ass off
ROTFL=Rolling on the floor laughing
LWKMD=Laugh wan kill me die
IMO=In my opinion
WTF=wht the fvck
FYI=for your information
BTW=By the way
and many others
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Pinkieblue(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
izuch:

Hey pumpkin, you can consult me for private INTENSIVE tutorials. grin

Are u the handsome teacher in Jennifer's diary ?
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by izuch(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Are u the handsome teacher in Jennifer's diary ?

What do you think?
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
My people na God go bless una oo,, una know say person way dey ask question(reasonable) no dey lose,
So he still remain words like÷ CC, PM, etc...
Abeg lalastical na slanks bah cause I dey see some people dey use ham hale their selves..
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 4:48pm On May 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

OP= Original poster n nt original post.
@ Op, we stil hv some like ;
Lol= laugh out loud
LMAO=laugh my ass off
ROTFL=Rolling on the floor laughing
LWKMD=Laugh wan kill me die
IMO=In my opinion
WTF=wht the fvck
FYI=for your information
BTW=By the way
and many others
Hahahahahahahha I know some even though I don't make use of them...
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 4:55pm On May 01, 2015
guardian09:
Guy you sure say FTC= First to comment?
Cause some people dey do thanks giving ceremony for that FTC oo you sure say no be one kin supper tittle, I dey see word like÷thank God I made FTC, FTC at last!,I dedicate this FTC to my parent bla bla bla,Etc....
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Utchgirl(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Hahahahahahahha I know some even though I don't make use of them...
k
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
ddaammyy:
Me I tink sey op na 'owner. Of post' o abi no be so?
At least you get sense pass me, me way think say OP na Out post nkor?
For your mind you go say I deserve reasonable amount of public beating!!
Na even recently I know say NL na Nairaland(er)!!
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

k
Thank you so much...
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by manny4life(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2015
@OP, FTC is First To Comment....It got coined during the "garri team" period. Anyone using it wrongly is also JJC on NL.

1 Like

Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by manny4life(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
My people na God go bless una oo,, una know say person way dey ask question(reasonable) no dey lose,
Abeg lalastical na slanks bah cause I dey see some people dey use ham hale their selves..

PM is private message me. When you want to talk to someone outside NL, click on the person's profile and send a message. It will send an email to the person (registered NL email). When the person replies, it goes to your own email... Now the chat if offline.

CC is Carbon Copy just like an email

1 Like

Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2015
Any other acronym? grin
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Utchgirl(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Thank you so much...
u r wlcm
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ddaammyy(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
L
ChappyChase:

At least you get sense pass me, me way think say OP na Out post nkor?
For your mind you go say I deserve reasonable amount of public beating!!
Na even recently I know say NL na Nairaland(er)!!
lol! grin
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
manny4life:
Any other acronym? grin
Till una create another one, I think that will be all for now..... Thanks a million man..
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Pinkieblue(f): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

Please how did u. Post or create this topic
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Please how did u. Post or create this topic
Hmm yawa dey ooo...
Am not good at descriptive writing though but I will try..
When you log in,on the front page you will see different sub topics, select any one then click"create new topic"(make sure the topic you want to create relates to the platform you are) write down the subject(make sure its not more than 80 characters/alphabet) first before you create your Topic and you submit...
See JJC dey teach another JJC I pray we no fall inside gutter!
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Pinkieblue(f): 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hmm yawa dey ooo...
Am not good at descriptive writing though but I will try..
When you log in,on the front page you will see different sub topics, select any one then click"create new topic"(make sure the topic you want to create relates to the platform you are) write down the subject(make sure its not more than 80 characters/alphabet) first before you create your Topic and you submit...
See JJC dey teach another JJC I pray we no fall inside gutter!

Thanks baby u are the best, a trillion kisses, ur description was perfect

@ y'all expect My topic soon
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Alphaoscar: 9:04pm On May 01, 2015
This is gidigan oooo.

The op NA one kain funny guy.
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Thanks baby u are the best, a trillion kisses, ur description was perfect

@ y'all expect My topic soon
A Trillion kiss ke? Abegi convert ham to money make I use ham fuel my bicycle(the leg way dey peddle ham) I dey broke!!!!
Anyhow dey expect your first topic, may be I will be the first to comment FTC..(I don learn new word)
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 9:13pm On May 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:
This is gidigan oooo.

The op NA one kain funny guy.
Haahhahahahaha. Well na retired sadist dey quote you so ooo...
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by Pinkieblue(f): 9:15pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

A Trillion kiss ke? Abegi convert ham to money make I use ham fuel my bicycle(the leg way dey peddle ham) I dey broke!!!!
Anyhow dey expect your first topic, may be I will be the first to comment FTC..(I don learn new word)

U d0n join them dey trek ?

Be honest what would u do?
If you're the man?
That's my topic, under romance section
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
Pinkieblue:

U d0n join them dey trek ?

Be honest what would u do?
If you're the man?
That's my topic, under romance section
Me trek?
If they gather all the trekking way I do for secondary and primary school, he go don reach Canada!!
I don hang my trekking boot now na bike and skirting shoes thing ooo...
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by realjoker(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
lol...nice thread dude
FP=Front page. Lalasticlala na our super moderator
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by ChappyChase: 10:54pm On May 01, 2015
realjoker:
lol...nice thread dude FP=Front page. Lalasticlala na our super moderator
Chi mo! So Lalastical na human being? That guy must be damn popular!! I hail ham by Proxy ooo..
Re: The Question Of A JJC Nairalander.... by realjoker(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Chi mo! So Lalastical na human being? That guy must be damn popular!! I hail ham by Proxy ooo..
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Anambra Needs Those Prisoners/captives / What Does Your Month Of Birth Say About You? / I Chose Yar'adua Because Others Were Corrupt - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.