Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? (820 Views)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by helinues: 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
Do you have a backup plan in case APC fails woefully? Where is the opposition to ensure APC will be on its toes? How will Nigerians ensure the lawmakers cut their greedy payments or is everyone just relaxing and waiting for this man to perform magic? Why are Nigerian youths not forming their own party right now to form opposition? Or you think there are no useless leaders in APC? Like some very useless governors who have not don anything but hiding under the APC banner. Why are Nigerian youths docile? Or do they think the struggle is over? Has everyone suddenly forgotten the APC and PDP are Nigeria's biggest problems and we do not have a useful political party yet? If APC disappoints, do you have a backup plan or you are just hoping on hope? Nigerian youths, over to you. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Source:
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Mynd44: 5:41pm On May 01, 2015
KOWA!!!!!
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Feranchek(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
I voted for GMB during the presidential elections and JK during the guber. I'm not a party person. I look at the individuals and decide who my vote goes to

1 Like

Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
The best candidate

1 Like

Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by feedthenation(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
KOWA - hopefully the party will still be in existence then with better candidates.

1 Like

Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by QATOFIN: 5:47pm On May 01, 2015
hmmmmm! big question,
answer is
in sound sultans voice!
"all of them na the same, the same"
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by MyMouth(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2015
Are you praying for APC to fail? You have failed ooo because APC is going to be successful!
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Demmzy15(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2015
Let's not be one-sided, what if the perform well! Just wait till then, don't be in hurry! After Buhari’s tenure, Rochas Okorocha would be the next President.

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido!
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by ollyboi123(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
May God bless you for this post
We youth need to stand up and reorient ourselves ... All this old looters are just rebranding and recycling running from one party to the other without shame or dignity
I Campaigned for the General .. But I'm definitely sure he is not the answer to all our questions .. This beautiful nation is falling and all we do is make joke about it all .. I look for that day when we will all stand up and fight for one course or better still go our separate way .. Even as corrupt as OBJ tenure was he still brought GMS we all know what follows ... Let all ask for steady electricity from the Gen .. All the promises done tire mi probe this probe that .. May God bless me and my household... All the best to GMB .. Best wishes to GEJ .. Almighty God Na your hand Nigeria dey do was best for Her
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by arbitter: 6:04pm On May 01, 2015
You people seriously need to learn to vote Individuals and not party in this country. Just look at the North for example, they just voted en masse for everything APC and i can assure you they WILL regret their choices especially at the LG level etc.
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
I'll still vote for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Fkforyou(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2015
Any Party That Fashola is their presidential candidate. even if na pdp.

1 Like

Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Sweetguy25: 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
I'll vote for a referendum for government restructuring.
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by ki02020(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
OP ar you a nigerian at all why would imagine a thing like that.......do you prefer buhari to perform or fail to perform so that you can justify your hate for him......
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by Ollyfad(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
we av numerous pol. parties nd 14 presented a candidate...i dnt tink voting anoda candidate wuld b dat hard......nd wen nigerians make it obvious u cnt gt a re election witout scoring above average dey wuld learn to perform.....bt i wish buhari wuld suceed else dat wuld b four more wasted yrs
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by obi4eze(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Till then...
Re: If APC Fails To Deliver To Nigerians, Which Party Will You Vote For In 2019? by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? / Touts Vs Okadamen: Reprisal Attacks Loom In Badagry, / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.