Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,623 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions (3341 Views)

The 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World - Indy100.com / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by Adesiji77: 10:42pm On May 01, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization undecided
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On May 01, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah. U didn't know?
Thought you were yoruba o cheesy
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by Twaci(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thought you were yoruba o cheesy
Nah. Proudly igbo. Where's ur firm? Wuse?
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On May 01, 2015
Twaci:
Nah. Proudly igbo. Where's ur firm? Wuse?
Lool...still at faculty level. cheesy
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by Twaci(f): 11:07pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...still at faculty level. cheesy
Oh, good luck then smiley
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by Truckpusher(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2015
Marketers are fuccking around - Just make sure she's not managing your main account else you go pay taya for something wey you fit deceive one girl chop clean mouth. tongue grin

Rule number 1 : Do not sleep with your account officer and if you do pay her instantly well ,no relationship. cool
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by daveP(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol not true!
nt true for a minute 2%

(turns and pours her some coffee)
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by Nobody: 10:12am On May 02, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hmmm: dunno why bankers are mean'ly stingi>>>justSAYING>>>
is ur boyfriend a banker?
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by smoothpapuzy(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
zealot4me:
I'm dating a banker angry

then am sorry for you.
better use protection if you really want to be with him and get ready for the heartbreak hotel when you guys finally get married.
hope youre working and earning too, so you would have a life when the drama starts.
Re: Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions by FLAWLES(f): 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
pussyfucker:
is ur boyfriend a banker?
.nah:hv not dated any buh i got sm asking me awt(and dey er way stingi

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Rules Ladies Must Obey Before I Can Marry Them. / Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.