Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,639 members, 7,882,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

If Sex Was To ....... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Was To ....... (2211 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Sex Was To ....... by redhook(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
@op even though I think this your thread should be on the sexuality page I shall still contribute! It would have to be the U.S.A because of their babes! Their girls are the best in giving head, are fun loving, love experimental sex, and they have no time for all this forming, pretending and barter bullshit that I've noticed is the norm with naija babes! They ROCK!
Re: If Sex Was To ....... by Kazrem(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2015
If it's love, it may not be Nigeria. But sex? Nigeria will defend it for like 10 times.
Re: If Sex Was To ....... by ShayGirl(f): 5:57am On May 02, 2015
Ghana.....no other can compare with them
Re: If Sex Was To ....... by iamord(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2015
ShayGirl:
undecided
ShayGirl:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Date Her For A $10million?(pics) / I'm A Sex Worker And Here Are The Biggest Misconceptions About Me / Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.