Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Biology Exam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biology Exam (554 Views)

When Your Boo Haa A1 In Biology / Funny Solution To A Biology Question. / True Story: This Is What Happened In A Biology Examination Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biology Exam by Welete(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
I could remember during my WAEC days, our principal oriented us on what to do when we are caught with incriminating materials.

Her words, "If an external supervisor catches you with an 'expo' (papers or little notes brought in to cheat during exams), you should chew and swallow it to destroy the evidence.

One fateful day, we were writing Biology exams, an external supervisor was coming from my back and I knew he had caught me already. He shouted from the back, "Hey! You! Stand up and give me what's in your hands!"

My mates were signaling to me, saying, "Emeka! Emeka! Chew it and swallow it! Chew it and swallow it!"

Even the principal was also signaling to me to do the same. I immediately showed my principal what I was holding... it was a MODERN BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK.

How am I suppose to chew and swallow that?!
Cc:lalastica

(1) (Reply)

. / All Case Na Settlement / Tell Me You're Not Guilty Of Any Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.