Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians (1171 Views)

Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Opinion: Fashola may not be a saint, but better than Tinubu 100times - Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by stephenduru: 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
Photos:Fashola marks Workers' Day with Lagos workers at Onikan Stadium,Lagos.

Gov. Fashola of Lagos State today celebrated May 1,2015 Workers' Day with hundreds of Lagosians at the Onikan Stadium in Lagos Island.

He urged the workers to work in unity so as to help tackle the security challenges in the country.

Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by stephenduru: 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
stephenduru:
Photos:Fashola marks Workers' Day with Lagos workers at Onikan Stadium,Lagos.

Gov. Fashola of Lagos State today celebrated May 1,2015 Workers' Day with hundreds of Lagosians at the Onikan Stadium in Lagos Island.

He urged the workers to work in unity so as to help tackle the security challenges in the country.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/photos-from-gov-fashola-may-1-workers.html

More Pics

Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
OK seen

victory av so many links
but failure sucks

we need change
28 days to go.
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by stephenduru: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
stephenduru:

More Pics
More

Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by IamOdin: 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
i love Lagos
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2015
Ok. Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by teemanbastos(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
My rolemodel!!!!
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by Dannyset(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2015
This Governor is the envy of others. I don't care what's anybody's view on this. He is my Governor, and I love him.
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by aresa: 12:03am On May 02, 2015
This is what you get when you treat your workers good
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by okoro4: 6:45am On May 02, 2015
Good job Babatunde Fashola
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by mistabiola: 6:51am On May 02, 2015
More pics #hahahahahaha

Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by efilefun(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2015
yet someone ran away lying that he got something much more important than "WORKERS" to attend to, i just smh to the 'cluelessness' of this man
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by stephenduru: 7:12am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
yet someone ran away lying that he got something much more important than "WORKERS" to attend to, i just smh to the 'cluelessness' of this man
Mention the person
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by efilefun(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2015
You know the head of "cluelessness" in Nigeria nau, even a toddler knows who the man is. He is very good in shifting blames and a chronic ogogoro lover!!!! lmao can't imagine i actually wasted my votes in 2011 for that thing.
stephenduru:
Mention the person
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by Ddonoflife(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2015
eko oni baje,o baje ti
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by stephenduru: 8:25am On May 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
eko oni baje,o baje ti
U r a Lagosian right?
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by Ddonoflife(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2015
stephenduru:
U r a Lagosian right?
ya by birth.
Re: Photos From Gov. Fashola's May 1 Workers Day Celebration With Lagosians by ki02020(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2015
Thumbs up......performing his duties till the last minutes

(1) (Reply)

The Social Media - The Rise And Fall Of President M. Buhari. / Nigerian Woman Sandra Dike Rescued From Capsized Ship Was 'running From B Haram' / I Dont Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.