Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? (1109 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Practical Ways By Which Christian Can Endure In Times Of Suffering. / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 5:54am On May 02, 2015
Into what christian movement belongs christ embassy church? Anyone has an idea?
I ask this question for understanding more about that nigerian movement. I know that it began in some campus then in mean while rev anita decided to expand it and moved to UK and then in 2001 was started ror publishing.
But theologically into what movement it belongs? That i had wondered for two years as for personal research i first found out that it is not related with NAR movement as there is no specific evidences of the movement. So whats else?
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by okosodo: 6:22am On May 02, 2015
Swaggalicious group
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by Orunto: 6:40am On May 02, 2015
Righteousness!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by MuttleyLaff: 7:48am On May 02, 2015
deborah777:
Into what christian movement belongs christ embassy church? Anyone has an idea?
I ask this question for understanding more about that nigerian movement. I know that it began in some campus then in mean while rev anita decided to expand it and moved to UK and then in 2001 was started ror publishing.
But theologically into what movement it belongs? That i had wondered for two years as for personal research i first found out that it is not related with NAR movement as there is no specific evidences of the movement. So whats else?
I dont think you will get a satisfactory or convincing answer, as Christ Embassy Church has nothing official about what "christian movement" it is.
Important to be aware that, Christ Embassy Church cannot be pinned down mainly or solely to a particular "christian movement"

Christ Embassy Church cant be that easily categorised into a single "christian movement"

It is more a case of, who the cap fits, let them wear it
so, whatever Christ Embassy Church looks like, so it will be.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's safe to conclude, a duck, it must be then.

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
okosodo post=:
Swaggalicious group

And this word Swaggalicious means?
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by okosodo: 1:40pm On May 02, 2015
deborah777:

And this word Swaggalicious means?
Style group
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

I dont think you will get a satisfactory or convincing answer, as Christ Embassy Church has nothing official about what "christian movement" it is.
Important to be aware that, Christ Embassy Church cannot be pinned down mainly or solely to a particular "christian movement"

Christ Embassy Church cant be that easily categorised into a single "christian movement"

It is more a case of, who the cap fits, let them wear it
so, whatever Christ Embassy Church looks like, so it will be.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's safe to conclude, a duck, it must be then.

Thanx for your answer. Yes it seems to be mix of pentecostalism, word of faith and traditional stuff with that choir stuff.
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by HooxJnr(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Neo- pentecostal church

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 5:19am On May 03, 2015
HooxJnr:
Neo- pentecostal church
And what made you think that way? I am just curious.
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by livebullet(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2015
Pentecostal fundamentalism with a blend of Jim jonism(read bout people's temple).... U will understand better
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by Orunto: 7:04am On May 03, 2015
What is NAR? THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF "THERIGHTEOUS" BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH. "Christianity" means "The Righteous". The Opposite is "The Selfish" which when you apply the English numeric values of 6 for A to 156 for Z, you get 666 exactly the number of the BEAST. At Creation, we all were made separately different from God and Selfish with different wants and values. But God waited from that time until He sent Jesus that whoever believes in Him SHALL NOT PERISH LIKE THE WICKED, THE SELFISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE RESERVED ONLY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS, CHRISTIANITY. THEREFORE THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS, COVERS ALL CHRISTIANS FROM ST. PETER TO ADEBOYE, OYAKILOME, POPE IN ROME, I, THAT I AM WRITING etc, and with His Prayers in St. John Gospel17. So Christ Ambassador belongs to THERIGHTEOUS!!!! QED!!!!
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by allanphash7(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2015
The 21 century
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by desirel: 10:18am On May 03, 2015
apostasy!
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
Orunto:
What is NAR? THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF "THERIGHTEOUS" BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH. "Christianity" means "The Righteous". The Opposite is "The Selfish" which when you apply the English numeric values of 6 for A to 156 for Z, you get 666 exactly the number of the BEAST. At Creation, we all were made separately different from God and Selfish with different wants and values. But God waited from that time until He sent Jesus that whoever believes in Him SHALL NOT PERISH LIKE THE WICKED, THE SELFISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE RESERVED ONLY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS, CHRISTIANITY. THEREFORE THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS, COVERS ALL CHRISTIANS FROM ST. PETER TO ADEBOYE, OYAKILOME, POPE IN ROME, I, THAT I AM WRITING etc, and with His Prayers in St. John Gospel17. So Christ Ambassador belongs to THERIGHTEOUS!!!! QED!!!!
NAR is new apostolic reformation movement which says that God is restoring the office of apostle and prophet.In Nigeria apostle Emmanuel Kure is representantive of that movement.
Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by Orunto: 5:39pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Which Christian Movement Christ Embassy Belongs? by deborah777(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2015
livebullet:
Pentecostal fundamentalism with a blend of Jim jonism(read bout people's temple).... U will understand better

Ok....i have seen one clip in youtube where is jim jones compared with christ embassy.it was weird clip. Could thing be really so serious?

(1) (Reply)

Abuamam, A Job For You In Saudi Arabia / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.