Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,427 members, 7,911,058 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies (37222 Views)

Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by waledud(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Osumbade, sorry Osinbajo, God didnt make you Vice President-elect, Tinubu nominated you, as his trusted boi-boi and Nigerians voted. In an attempt to remain unanswerable to Nigerians, most politicians always ascribe their success to an inexisting being called God. I am not saying there is no creator force or cosmic creative energy, but I am saying that the being you call God, which you all use to deceive the ignorant didnt annoint you. As you go into Aso Rock, remember that neither Daddy GO nor an inexistent deity chose you. Nigerians want 24/7 electricity. That is why you and GrandPa were rigged in.

Do not repeat that mor0nic statement again.
I know one day u'll see the light. Only wish it won't be on your death bed
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by misreal(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Your victory is the fulfilment of years of blind submission to bola Ahmed tinubu as a loyal godson, how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!
who is suppose to question his character??you?? watch your words my brother..
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
Hanibal:
although I do not agree with your assertion concerning daddy G O... this response I quoted makes me wanna give you holy hugs and kisses .... I am one of your kind... better put "you can tie church goers down by skillful manipulation of the scriptures, but you cannot tie a saint down by such manipulations, because the spirit of truth himself is his teacher"... word!!
That is the hidden power of the Holy Spirit
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Jinf: 6:05pm On May 02, 2015
Rich church and poor members... What's up?

READ @=> http://www.davidvsnaija..nl/2015/05/rich-church-and-poor-members-whats-up.html
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by misreal(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spiritual man judges everything and him himself is to be judge by No one.

You see you can only tie church goers down by Scriptures.....you can't tie a saint of God down with the Scripture
a spiritual man that judges another man is not spiritual.who are you to condemn a man when his master has not condemn him??..no one will judge you but God,that's y the bible admonishes us not to judge.but when you use words which will bring Gods judgement on you eh..God is watching you with electron microscope...lol..
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by sokera: 6:13pm On May 02, 2015
XBLadez:
Osibade, shut up abeg!
if you wish to get to his level and achievemt in life then respect that man . He is far greater than your father . Don't mean to insult your father but learn to respect other people's father ... I
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by misreal(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no such God. The universe is a cosmic field of energy powered by us all.
yea yea yea.keep deceiving yaself.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by XBLadez: 6:22pm On May 02, 2015
sokera:
if you wish to get to his level and achievemt in life then respect that man . He is far greater than your father . Don't mean to insult your father but learn to respect other people's father ... I
As if you know my father. Idiotttaaaa!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spirit of God is No longer with Adeboye only those who have the Spirit that comes from God can see this. Adeboye said and I quote “Unfortunately, because it is election
year, I can’t tell you all that God told me
about Nigeria" .The question is has he said something like that before? The Truth is God did not speak to him hence his reluctance to speak in the name of the Lord instead he said and I quote “By
the end of the year, many will say ‘all is
well that ends well.’” Who does not know everyone will say Thank you Lord for making me see the end of the year even if they have nothing to eat on 31st? Adeboye is just playing the game on the gullible.

Shoro niyen? The Spirit of God doesn't leave a believer jor John 14:16 KJV And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you FOR EVER;
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Emeka71(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
My own is thank God Goodluck is going i am just tired of his administration.

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
waledud:
I know one day u'll see the light. Only wish it won't be on your death bed
Who are you to make such statement ? Are you more savvy than myself ? You get money or what ? Fvck off
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by babamajor: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
Hypocrisy at d highest level giving credit to those dat d not deserve, was it not dis ur G O dat refused to alo u talk wen Christian leaders meeting was called before d election, Dat MIke okonwo of trem nd others kicked against it. G O dat openly showed dat he stood wit Jonathan nd his son even displayed wu Wil win on social media. Instead of thanking d good people of naija dat voted for ur party, u are creaditin d rong people, very soon u Wil meet oyedepo nd said same tin abii.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
What does he mean :"my victory" ?

Nigerians voted for the presidential candidate not for the VP candidate.

There are few things about this man that gives me doubts about him.

This guy has the potential to be a loose cannon.
He should just keep quiet we do not need to be noticed at all at this stage.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by engroluyede: 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
Pastor, yes prophesy but prophesy can be cancel , judge and manage?
Hausas rigg the election for you people
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by omersco: 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Hello vp mr Osibanjo I disagree with you for saying that the prophecy come true, did he agreed to endorsed Buhari b4 the election day.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Truthisit: 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spiritual man judges everything and him himself is to be judge by No one.

You see you can only tie church goers down by Scriptures.....you can't tie a saint of God down with the Scripture
A saint that is not bound by the word of God is no saint! Adeboye is preparing everyday to go and meet his maker in heaven, while you are not prepared for any yet you could type with hopelessness agaisnt a 73 yr old man on his way to his maker! If Adeboye is not allowing your false prophets gain acceptance, you had better take a deeper look at them!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
pijango:
The vice-president elect, Professor Osinbajo is at the ongoing RCCG May 1st Holy Ghost service where he came out to testify of the goodness of God. Here’s what he said while addressing the congregation tonight;

"We were campaigning for over four months on air, road, rail, everywhere and God saw us through, protected us and kept us from harm. And on the 28th of March, God crowned our efforts. I thank God for the special gift and I thank God for marking me out as a person and giving me the position of the vice president elect. This is a fulfilment of Daddy G.O's prophecy earlier this year that RCCG pastors, ministers, wiil be used by God to change Nigeria," he said.
http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/my-victory-is-fulfilment-of-pastor.html
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2015
[quote
author=efilefun post=33333705]Lol so Pastor Adeboye knew Jona was going
to lose no wonder he laid his left hand on Jona while praying for him
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lmao

But on a serious note, Nigerians are just tired of PDP misrule for
16years and the only good option among the aspirants was GMB and i also
admire your intelligence, that was why i campaigned vigorously for the
TEAM GMB/PYO [/quote]tell me thank u.cheesy i jus made it 100likes for u now.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by gentlelarry(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Spirit of God is No longer with Adeboye only those who have the Spirit that comes from God can see this. Adeboye said and I quote “Unfortunately, because it is election
year, I can’t tell you all that God told me
about Nigeria" .The question is has he said something like that before? The Truth is God did not speak to him hence his reluctance to speak in the name of the Lord instead he said and I quote “By
the end of the year, many will say ‘all is
well that ends well.’” Who does not know everyone will say Thank you Lord for making me see the end of the year even if they have nothing to eat on 31st? Adeboye is just playing the game on the gullible.

And Mr next time you want to quote someone try and look at the moniker I wii not like to see you on my mention again.

Thanks and God help you.
bla bla bla.... Wetin u talk now? En? can u even understand yourself? You are confused ...when I told you to get brain do u think I was joking? Ok. Lemme tell you again GET BRAIN cos u surely need it.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by TheProfe: 11:43pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Your victory is the fulfilment of years of blind submission to bola Ahmed tinubu as a loyal godson, how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!

Please enlighten those of us who are in the dark by enumerating Professor Osinbajo's crimes.

This will help us to be on the same page with you.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by adexi(m): 1:30am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no such God. The universe is a cosmic field of energy powered by us all.

I am very certain you do not know what that means. I will try to explain your denial of God mean. It means you were hurt by one event or situation that your heart is full of hatred. I will say . Let go and find out the real truth. Be rational in your findings.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 6:02am On May 03, 2015
adexi:

I am very certain you do not know what that means. I will try to explain your denial of God mean. It means you were hurt by one event or situation that your heart is full of hatred. I will say . Let go and find out the real truth. Be rational in your findings.

You dont know what you are saying. I question everything. I grew up questioning everything and I am happy I found what God is, and it is all the energy that there is, NOT some being. What you call God dont exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by ogokam: 7:19am On May 03, 2015
Oga, please SHUT UP ALREADY!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
modath:
My dearest VP, you are a beneficiary of Nigerians total rejection of PDP and everything it stands for at the federal level, it has zero to do with you being a redeemed church pastor.

Its Baba that we really love and wanted, we just dont mind you coming along for the ride.

It still is the Lord's doing &its marvelous in our sight. smiley
I hv nt seen where he said it's because he's a redeemed pastor dat he won.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Osinbade, thieffnubu's puppet, may be speaking too soon. With the onerous task ahead slaving for two masters-one,an illiterate nomadic,the other, a crook- we don't see how this political handbag may gain sleep any time soon for his own well being.
And who are you slaving for, the devil? Well it's better to slave for the two you mentioned above than for the devil.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
Osumbade, sorry Osinbajo, God didnt make you Vice President-elect, Tinubu nominated you, as his trusted boi-boi and Nigerians voted. In an attempt to remain unanswerable to Nigerians, most politicians always ascribe their success to an inexisting being called God. I am not saying there is no creator force or cosmic creative energy, but I am saying that the being you call God, which you all use to deceive the ignorant didnt annoint you. As you go into Aso Rock, remember that neither Daddy GO nor an inexistent deity chose you. Nigerians want 24/7 electricity. That is why you and GrandPa were rigged in.

Do not repeat that mor0nic statement again.
If you know baba was rigged in, then go to court on behalf of GEJ and stop making noise please.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 7:39am On May 03, 2015
feeloscar:
If you know baba was rigged in, then go to court on behalf of GEJ and stop making noise please.
Guy, we all are not the same. You do not expect me to be on your side. Take a chill pill.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2015
crackhouse:
That pastor Adeboye said God will use his pastors and ministers to change Nigeria does not mean that he prophesied that u will be a vice president. He only meant that God will use his pastors and ministers to minister to Nigerians on the need to come close to him in truth and spirit and that's all, so don't misinterpret that statement jare cos it's not close to a prophesy.
Wat u ar saying is dat Nigerians hv nt come close to God because they ve nt been ministered to by d Pastors nd Ministers abi? Kai, u don fall my hand. Y nw?
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2015
WILSON:

MUMU. AMAECH WAS PDP
OLUWASEGUN OBASANJO WAS PDP
OKOROCHA STARTED TOO WITH PDP

APC NA PDP MEN FULL THERE.

NIGERIANS POLITICIANS ARE LIKE VULTURES. NA WHERE THEM SEE SAY DEAD BODY DEY NAIM DEM DEY FLY GO
Lyk u said, dey were pdp which was d ruling party den but had to go to apc which was an oppositn party den, which shows dey hv balls. Can dat b said of pdp. I challenge dem to dare.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
WHO B DIS ATHEIST?
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 8:07am On May 03, 2015
feeloscar:
WHO B DIS ATHEIST?
Point of Correction, Pantheist.
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by feeloscar(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2015
Naughtysite:
Osinbajo, your win is a reflection of APC rigging machinery in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states.

APC was more proactive than PDP which had 90% of prophecies favouring them.
When pple talk about rigging in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states, I marvel. Voter turn up in d abv states was 50 per cent compared to states lyk Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom etc in d SS dat rigged wit a voter turn up of over 90 per cent.4 yrs frm nw is a long tym so just come to terms with the fact that GMB has come to stay nd there is no goin back bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Governor Seyi Makinde's First Day In Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.