Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away (3173 Views)

British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Is Nollwood Actor Peter Bruno Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away by bvibesblogger: 8:54am On May 02, 2015
Veteran actor Peter Bruno died on May 1 after battling with stroke for several years. His son, Peter Jr, who is also an actor took to Facebook to announce his passing.

“In the early hours of today, my father, friend, teacher, confidant passed on.” he wrote

Peter Bruno had complained for years, accusing his colleagues, even the ones he mentored in the industry, of abandoning after he fell ill.

“Since this thing happened there has been no single actor that called me to ask about my condition. It is a shame on their part. Would they say they don’t know that I am sick? ‘I had a stroke and that was the end of it” He told Vanguard in 2013.

He finally lost his battle with stroke.

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away by Nokiae5: 8:57am On May 02, 2015
THE HEART OF A MAN IS FULL OF ********** HOW MAY They know R.I.P BRO
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2015
RIP to the Dead.. I never liked his movies anyway.. Oh, it's not him, I never liked Nollywood.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Peter Bruno, Passes Away by vislabraye(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2015
Hmmm.. . Na wa ooò. Nollywood actors just dey kick the bucket. May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Dances To Tekno's New Song 'wash' (WATCH VIDEO) / Nigerian Lady Whose Discoloured Baby Bump Cause Internet Meltdown Give Birth(pix / Photo Of A Heavily Pregnant Man Causes Controversy On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.