Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa (45448 Views)

Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa by iscom(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ofoni wadoooo
Re: Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa by Marquis212: 2:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Ofoni my town my home Ofoni produced the deputy governor of the state Bayelsa. I am proudly an Ofoni man
Re: Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa by adubam(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
r
Re: Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa by iscom(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2022
How are you doing my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.