Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m (38035 Views)

Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta / Prophet Collects N70m, 3 Houses, Cars To Cure Woman’s Fibroids (Photos) / Prophet Arrested For Taking N70m, Three Houses To Cure Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2015
Lol d u.k guy must hav ancestors who r nigerians.. grin
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Harnett(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
Wat can I say....it's pay bak time they think....
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2015
Bush meatt don catch hunter..as una bin d chop dier money una no knw say dem use una learn work??
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Weah96: 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
weselomo:
"A turtle is only vulnerable when he sticks his head out - when he senses danger, he goes back into that shell. You can beat that shell up, but you're not hurting him. Pacquiaohas to trick Mayweather out of that shell, make him think he's there for the counter. When he's not - 'bang' - capitalise on his mistake.

Keep dreaming. Pacquiao will be one of the few people to get knocked out by Mayweather.
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Genea(f): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
pbs4real:
wich kind style b dat? @dp
pouting
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by naboy: 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
Uk citizen?! Ant don dey pursue lion oo!
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by pbs4real(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
Genea:
pouting
i knw,jez doznt luk nyc. . .
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
Nicepoker:
and the nigerians wey him chop mumu too.
Abi o
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by nyabinghi(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2015
When oyinbo play wayo dem go say na new style but when countryman do am dem go shout kill am bring am die, but oyinbo people grEedy, I don see dem taya that's when I see dem I go show dem fire, national stadium na me get am, president na my sister broda, you be de mugu I be de master na me be the master
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Ujupsy: 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
This wan look like book haram member
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2015
englishmart:
in the UK, Nigerians face life imprisonment for a similar offence.

Lie, but i wish they do.
Re: Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m by Whisk(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians at it all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missy Ayom: How I Was Raped By Ozeal, UNIABUJA Graduate / Abia Vigilante Kills 27-Year-Old Izuchukwu In Umuahia Popular Eatery (Video) / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.