Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,376 members, 7,929,185 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos (618 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Records Shows Islam Equates To Terrorism...why? / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by Rightchuks(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2015
Charles Oputa, popularly known as
Charly Boy, has promised to ride his
bike from Nigeria to China in solidarity
with president-elect, Mohammadu
Buhari, if he is able to equal the value
of the naira and the dollar.
The controversial singer posted this on
his Facebook page following the
growing solidarity by Nigerians who are
now trekking and cycling from different
parts of the country to congratulate
Buhari.
“Una remember D guy wey trek from
Lagos to Abuja? Another Malam wan
ride bicycle from Sokoto to Abuja. All for
General Buhari, hummmmmmm!
Makachukwu, if Buhari fit make 1Naira
become 1Dollar, In the next four years. I
go ride my Bike from Abuja to China I
swear ”.

source:
http://www.naij.com/430874-charly-boy-vows-ride-abuja-china-buhari.html

Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by SuperSuave(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2015
Agbaya!
Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by Rightchuks(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
can he fit it?
Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2015
Na lie. Will he be able to use bike on ocean, on winter, on snow, pass tru wild forests. Him go die. Its impossible to use bike to go to china as it is impossible for pres-elect buhari to equate #1 - $1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by Babalegba(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2015
Oputa isNigerian, he would renege on his vow.Liar
Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by Boss13: 11:34am On May 02, 2015
GMB can actually do this. It is called fixed foreign exchange rate. The same abacha used during his administration. However, it would make our export product expensive, especially to africa countries. Likewise, if we operate the fluctuating exchange rate, we must be productive enough and supply our products to the world.

For me I think the primary concern is unemployment.

1 Like

Re: If Gmb Equates #1 To $1 I Will Ride My Super Byke from Abuja To China- photos by Rightchuks(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
I pray that God should give GMB the strength and will to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Man Start Trekking From Lagos To Benin To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. / Nigerian Military Rescues More Women, Children From Sambisa Forest ( Photo) / PDP Heading For Self-destruction, Mark Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.