Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut (22965 Views)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut by Ura: 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Aluta for life. I trust you. David Mark and company never know wetin hit dem yet. I look forward to a very vibrant assembly during this incoming administraion. Thunbs up for Dino anytime.
Re: Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 02, 2015
Speaking through his Special Adviser on
Media and Strategy, Jacob Edi, the governor
said the state got N2.5 billion as allocation
for April, while its monthly
Wage is N3.5 billion monthly....
are they telling us that the state depends solely on Federal allocation, that they dnt have any other means of generating an internal revenue for the state? I il keep saying it, the northern govs. should remove their eyes from that "bad omen" called "oyel", it clearly making them lazy. A naturally endowed state like Kogi should neva depend on stipends from FG, take a very gud look at Anambra state, 60% of projects and workers salary are catered for using funds from IGR. Some Governors sha
Re: Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut by Daddi: 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
BankManager:
I believe it is time we give the national
assembly heat for hiding how much they
take home..
that should be the next agenda, after this that ousted PDP. if u love nigeria support the cut and making public of NASS pay package. gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut by Sirniyeh(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2015
Raymondenyi:
you this boi, u just seem to be so unreasonable at every instance, u never Implore logic and objective reasoning, i dont know why.... must it always be party line of persuasion , why can't you put national interest first? (Parties were created to strengthen our democracy n nation, not the reverse)

Personally I believe since majority members re APC, this feat is very achievable

Gbam. Don't mind the yeye guy. The guy needs to be scourged. It's unfortunate that my Broom has been stolen by Barcanista himself
Re: Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut by regginy: 9:35am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
You have streamlined the talk to GEJ/GMB. The truth is they don't play politics of ideology but that of personality. They unite to bring people down and to climb to the top for the sake of power and interest. It is not because they have any ideology that is motivating them. They are there to do what they know hw to do best. Their antecedents in affice will testify. Like I said, APC wasn't built to strengthen democracy but a consortium of power hungry folks.

Mr man for 16yrs ur pdp ruled nigeria and cix d refineris dat not a good reason 2 kick dem out and vote for another part?
It ddnt even take dat long 2 build all refineries in d country combined so why support a party dat dnt and never had d interest of d masses at heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJTF Member Dies After Being Injured By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Kano Governorship Election: Declare Our Candidate Winner To Avoid Violence - PDP / Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.