Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,139 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? (1016 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by emerem: 11:49am On May 02, 2015
Which of these pictures is the original. Just want to tease we guys. Two lucky winners will get a recharge voucher of N1,500. Call or whatsapp 080-715-95441 for all forms of design and graphics.

Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by Caseless: 11:52am On May 02, 2015
All of the above.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by KINGSNEEZE(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2015
You can give the recharge card to your neighbor but the two picture , none of them is original

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by KINGSNEEZE(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2015
You can give the recharge card to your neighbor but the two picture , none of them is original, all are photoshoped
Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
first pic is original sir

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by culcid(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
The first pix is the original, courtesy of the lucozade bottle you photo shopped into the second pix.
Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by pacifique(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
The first is correct.

Look at the shadow of the Milo. Same direction of shadow for the can (in the second picture) is expected, but nothing of such.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by emerem: 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
You can give the recharge card to your neighbor but the two picture , none of them is original, all are photoshoped
My neighbours, if I just say you were right, will you not accept the card? Tell me let me know what to do. Nairalanders always think everyone is a jester.
Re: Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
I know vividly that I am right so i don't need to wait until u say it, as for the card u can give it to ur neighbor and ask him or her to call me so that I can confirm that u have given out the card
emerem:
My neighbours, if I just say you were right, will you not accept the card? Tell me let me know what to do. Nairalanders always think everyone is a jester.

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE Of A Nairalander And Gej's Trekkers. See Pics / Please What Is The Main Cause Of This Fuel Scarcity? / Pls Good People Of NL, Help Share Fuel Station Selling Fuel In Lag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.