Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road (756 Views)

White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Meet Wizkid’s ‘twin’ Brother, Melvin (photos) / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road by candycrushsoda: 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
Former Big Brother Hotshots housemate Melvin Oduah has survived a car accident that occurred on the popular Benin-Ore road, yesterday May 1st, 2015.

The model and budding actor broke the news via his instagram page saying he couldn’t go by air and had to hire a vehicle.

He wrote, “So “aero contractors” decided to refund us due to scarcity of aviation fuel. i had an important appearance to meet up wit last night in benin so i decided to hire a car to take me to benin since i didn’t have any oda option. just as we were approaching ore in ondo state, one of the back tires bursted. the driver lost control…….. the picture you are seeing right now explains d rest of d story. now the interesting part…… i came out of this vehicle without a scratch. my tab that i was holdin was intact. the dark sunshades dat i wearing was also without a scratch. not one single injury was recorded in this accident. even the driver was not injured at all. i was still able to meet up wit d event in benin and everything went on successfully. my people, help me thank god for this wonderful miracle. the God i serve neither slumbers nor sleeps. he will give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. he who did not make u cannot break u. thy shall walk through the fire and thy shall not b burnt. God 1st always”

See the photo below..

http://www.radar.ng/photos/big-brothers-melvin-oduah-survives-car-accident-on-popular-benin-ore-road/

Re: Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2015

At least it wasn't caused by the state of the road it's in a good condition unlike when a hypocritic, pseudo-change touting apostle from the treacherous tribe was the president.

GEJ IS REALLY A HERO!
Stay safe bro.
Re: Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road by Ibelong2God: 2:16pm On May 02, 2015
Thank God !
Re: Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road by zinachidi(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
Thank God for ur life,.
Re: Big Brother’s Melvin Oduah Survives Car Accident On Popular Benin-ore Road by mamayo99: 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
pele

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Takes Selfie With Her Babies....[see Photo] / The Story Of My Life By Ayo Adesanya / Awww! D'banj Dazzles In Agbada For Shina Peller's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.